The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Supra Twin Turbo For Sale (quick sale)

keron

i have my supra twin turbo for sale, silver, auto, 89,000km (about 55,000 miles) hpi clear, cobra cat 1 immobiliser, recent new tyres, all usual spec such as electric windows/mirrors, pas, abs, a/c, electric seat,bilstein suspension, Adjustable steering, Traction Control, alloy wheels, central locking and also has an aftermarket exhaust system with twin de-cat pipes.

This car needs a windowscreen and some paint and the brakes need bleading. it has a few dents on the roof too. (basically £250 will sort it out unless you do this yourself!)the car starts and runs fine. i have a new project so this needs to go.....£3500 no offers.......

if interested pm me or call 07769975299

thank you

WAY too cheap, if its still there on next week i may have a couple of people interested

sure let me know if you know anyone....a lot of interest but knowone has come to see it or anything....will go on the trader tomorrow me thinks......

Guest JesperDJ

Hey.. wait a minute.. :)

Im going to the bank today, and after that, im planning the trip to UK.. so if you can hold on a few days, maybe we can work something out?

Guest JesperDJ

i must be the one.. im just struggling with transport.. right now im trying to find a place to get a new front window for the car, and how to get some transport license plates..

Guest JesperDJ

hmm.. i dont think it can be removed without braking it..

Its either a new windowshield or a mini car-transporter.. wich i cant find..

..still working on a solution.. in best case it would be nice to pickup the car friday or something..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.