The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Benidorm

RobSheffield

Benidorm is currently enjoying some lovely above seasonal temperatures. My girlfriend's best mate lives just out of the town. As well as cheapy holidays its a reasonably nice place to go, as long as you don't mind the 'lolly sticks in the sand' view when you fly over coming in to land. All those high rises do look odd I must say.

As its out of season it shouldn't be overly crowded. Hire a car and get around as much as you can. The views and beaches are very pleasant, and the night life won't be too hectic, but its always popular with the English locals, and some hardcore clubbers.

Easyjet and Monarch do good value flights, and you won't find it difficult to find somewhere to stay at all.

Don't expect the adventure parks to be open yet, and wrap up in the evenings, cos it gets really cold!

Hope this helps :)

I stayed in Benidorm for a weekend last year. We were at a friends villa about an hour away so thought we'd take a trip up there.

All I can say is I'm glad we didn't spend the full 16 days there as 2 days was more than enough!

Reminded me of a sunny Blackpool, full of 15/16 year old chavs thinking they're 'hard' after a couple of drinks. Will never go there again

Too true - it really is Blackpool in the sun. I'm going to Blackpool tomorrow night funnily enough and can't wait!:D

I went to Benidorm last year for a 'lads weekend'. The World Cup was on too. Full of chavs and wankers causing trouble. I still had a good time though, a bit too much garage and RnB for my liking but a laugh all the same.

I imagine early spring will be a lot quieter and the beach is nice.

But as already said, why Benidorm? The Canaries are same sort of thing but better weather