The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Liverpool vs Chelsea - Outcome?

MaveriK

As a Manc i am quite happy for both teams to lose and if it could turn into a free for all punch up so much the better so come on the referee!! :p

But in all truth it could go either way, the scouse keep on about how good their home form is but in all honesty they havent really played anyone to get cocky about. And Chelsea are all over the shop at the moment.

I can see it being a real shocker unless there is either an early goal or a few early nasty tackles.

If we play as we normally do against Chelsea, Arsenal and Man U i.e. conservatively, then we'll lose by at least 2.

*IF* we go all out with no fear and holding nothing back then we'll beat them.

I hope they go straight out for it, get straight at them.

We need to keep Drogba quiet, don't let him turn and shoot. ;)

I think after the two cup exits Rafa will put a bit of extra emphasis on a win in this game. As you say he likes to play pretty laid back against the big teams and we usually get stung.

What do you fancy in the Arsenal v ManUre game if we can pick up all 3points Ro?? I think a draw will suit us. Close the gap on the leaders but still gain on Arsenal.

We've got nothing to lose really by going all out. I remember when under Houllier we'd beat the likes of Man U and Arsenal, when we did it's because we ran them off the park.

Don't know about the Man U V Arsenal game, tempted to say Man U as I'd rather them win the league instead of the Chelscum.... i *think*... toughy. It's a case of having to choose whether you'd prefer to have your bollocks burnt off or cut off with a blunt blade - you lose either way :(

Jake, my ex-stepdad was from manchester and thus we went there quite a bit to visit his family(late 70's). I was just getting into football and the family was footy mad and i could have come out a blue or a red, thankfully i didnt venture down the dark side.

And no i dont get to go, would cost a fortune in travel alone so i support them most vocally from either my favorite armchair or the pub wearing my number 11 giggs shirt with pride!

And yes i get pelted from "grass roots" football supporters who bitch about me not supporting my local team. Quite frankly the level of football is so poor i would rather slam my penis repeatedly in a rusty shed door than watch it. :p