The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra twin turbo jap spec SILVER

uksupra

Deposit Taken...........

Ok thought id readvertise my car on here again with a bit more details,

it is a jap spec twin turbo auto,

i bought the car in summer 2004, the car had been in uk for 1 year prior to that.

after a week of ownership the 1st turbo died a sudden death and so i had both units removed and shipped to turbo force http://www.turboforce.co.uk/

who rebuilt them and upgraded to what they specify as stage 2.

the ceramic shafts and blades were swapped for steel units with matching actuators.

The turbos have only ran 17psi max but most of the time ran at 15psi.

the car has had oil changes carried out every 6 months or 6000 miles.

it is lowered on bilstein shocks with springs from japan which have really improved handling.

the car is currently fitted with uk spec 17s with good tyres and tread all round.

there is also a powerflow stainless steel exhaust which is fully decatted.

interior wise there is currently no stereo however there are infinity component speakers mounted in custom brackets

the car is also fitted with a clifford concept 650 alarm with turbo timer built in.

the car has covered 72000 miles approx

i am looking for £6500ono

If i didnt have one already i would have bought yours along time ago mate. Its an excellent example. Looks great, sounds great and with those hybrid turbos it goes great.

I think its just that time of year. Steves still having trouble selling his scooby.

Wanna get rid of those decats? hehe!

Surj

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.