The mkiv Supra Owners Club

jap-angles

scott23

Guest Bainesy36

Why? Are you interested in buying a Supra from them?

I have the Japanese website details at home (in work now) for the garage selling most of these cars and although they are quite expensive out there already, the prices on Jap Angels website are somewhat inflated! :)

If you want the link, I can get it for you later and you can have a browse, or alternatively, speak to one of the importers on the Forum, either CJ, Jurgen or Paul Whiffin and they will import a car for you with a lot less mark up I'm sure and piece of mind!

HTH, :D

Nige

Why? Was there something wrong with the car? :blink:

It was the whole single turbo thing in the end that put me off....Ive seen a fair few single cars come straight from japan with huge drag turbos and still running 440's and a whole host of pretty useless mods I was a bit sceptical in case I was buying trouble :( just me being pesimistic I guess, there are some good ones out there

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.