The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do you always drive with your lights on?

hogmaw

FFS why do people put the fogs on when it is not foggy it really pisses me off. Do they put on the windscreen wipers when its not raining ??? I think front fogs should be linked to rear fogs that would stop them.

But my biggest hate is people who just don't understand where the main beam is. Working nights I drive country roads in the dark on the way to work now when I can see the main beam of another on coming car a few corners ahead I dip my lights do they no do they fuck they dazzle you first and then dip them. If you do either of these thing you are all shit drivers

You seem very angry at the moment Ian, lol, whats up ? :D

I have to admit if I had a decent set of fog lamps, ie they were mounted in a lower valance instead of the light cluster I would drive with them onto. In fact I think all front spot lights should be kept on, for no other reason it just makes cars look cooler ;) I cant say Im ever dazzled by front fogs in the day time......

Full beam users are a different story.......

FFS why do people put the fogs on when it is not foggy it really pisses me off. Do they put on the windscreen wipers when its not raining ??? I think front fogs should be linked to rear fogs that would stop them.

But my biggest hate is people who just don't understand where the main beam is. Working nights I drive country roads in the dark on the way to work now when I can see the main beam of another on coming car a few corners ahead I dip my lights do they no do they fuck they dazzle you first and then dip them. If you do either of these thing you are all shit drivers

I think some folks think it looks cool to have the sides on with the fogs on, it more for thoses cars which have the fogs lower down in the front skirt, BMW spring to mind

I always have my sidelights on.

This is basicly because I'm colourblind, and can find it hard to see cars in the distance especially if they are grey or black. (or if pulling out of a blind t-junction that uses mirrors) if people have their lights on, it helps me :D

I only use my lights when needed

It gets to me when Aholes have them on during the day usually idiots in Saxos and Vectras and of course M5's

Volvos are on all the time as this is the requirement in sweden and they are built this way.

So are you calling all people that have there lights on "Aholes" and "idiots"??

I drive with them on all the time...

I quite agree mate, it wasnt me that originally said that, as stated I have a Vectra too so I was agreeing with you :)

Yeah I realised that... :D

just really pisses me off, when a little newbie comes along like this. I believe it was him that had a go at cats, in a thread about a members cat who had just been malled.

Myself only at night or bad weather, may put my side lights on if its about to start getting dark.

Pedestrians can be very unaware in towns, so i can see that point, i have used front fogs before on previous cars with bad lighting, although i've found high intensity bulbs are very good nowadays, and sorted poor lamps.

My only beef is muppets who leave there rear fog lamps on, without fog, i sometimes leave my full beams on them, if im of a mind.

Myself only at night or bad weather, may put my side lights on if its about to start getting dark.

Pedestrians can be very unaware in towns, so i can see that point, i have used front fogs before on previous cars with bad lighting, although i've found high intensity bulbs are very good nowadays, and sorted poor lamps.

My only beef is muppets who leave there rear fog lamps on, without fog, i sometimes leave my full beams on them, if im of a mind.

Fog lights, are just daft... but lights on is for enhanced visability...