The mkiv Supra Owners Club

95 TT Manual

ross

Well I'm afraid the time has come.

The other half is cracking the whip and getting bigger every month so gonna have to sell the supra. [sAD][/sAD]

Had many plans for it but the immenent arrival of a mini me put a stop to all of those.

Its a 95 (M Plate) J-spec twin turbo 6 speed manual.

Full Vielside Body Kit in Met Blue with white 18" Alloys.

The car has done 61,000 miles and runs and sounds really smooth.

It has an Alpine head unit worth around 400 pounds and JL Audio speakers and tweeters in the front all fitted with reciepts.

The windows have been tinted all round except the front.

I have a replica trd spoiler (just arrived from Nic) ready to be painted and fitted worth 225 pounds, this will be going with the car.

It has fully adjustable HKS shocks all round.

It has a Sigma Cat 1 alarm and immobiliser fitted with reciept.

I had it serviced by Jody at MKiV store just before xmas with all fluids and belts replaced.

I have been the only owner of the the car since it was imported in july 06, I also have all the relevant documentation, mileage conversion cert etc.

Its Mot'd untill the end of July and taxed untill the end of May.

I paid 11k for it and would be hoping to get some of it back. I realise that I won't get what I paid for it but am hoping to get some reasonable offers, prob around 9k. Its gotta go though, someone make me an offer and you might be surprised.

I'd rather sell it to someone on here that have to put it in the auto trader for some nimrod to buy it and rag it to death.

If anyones interested then pm me and i'll get back to you as soon as possible.

There are a couple more pictures in my garage and I'll get some more sorted asap.

• 2 weeks later...
This thing drives so nicely.

Suspension in my eyes is a perfect setup being not to hard yet not to soft.

Engine sounds very very sweet and pulls like a train.

Good luck with the sale mate.

Cheers mate. Appreciate the big up.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.