The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Where is MKivstore gone????????

JamieP

I think like someone said before Jody will prob want to make a fresh start and knowing him it wont be until he knows he can provide a good level of service.

Correct, if anyone wants to know what's going on, do what I did, and ask Jody...

Yes speak to Jody, I am sure a renewal approach will be made when all the boxes have been ticked. I have just paid them near six grand and they still have my car and i am not worried, the chaps at Interpro are top notch too.MKIV store site is still online, i bet all you lot love eastenders and coronation street, it's not real you know:)

Yes speak to Jody, I am sure a renewal approach will be made when all the boxes have been ticked. I have just paid them near six grand and they still have my car and i am not worried, the chaps at Interpro are top notch too.MKIV store site is still online, i bet all you lot love eastenders and coronation street, it's not real you know:)

My coment was a joke, im sure peoples money is safe, im not a fan of martin but i cant see him running of with peoples money.

Out of intrest what was the 6 grand for? sounds special:)

My coment was a joke, im sure peoples money is safe, im not a fan of martin but i cant see him running of with peoples money.

Out of intrest what was the 6 grand for? sounds special:)

Hi it's on the Aristo, had to have entire acid decoke and rebuild bottom and top, two replacement turbo's, rebore with 86.5mm overbore je pistons,ferrea guides, 3 inch stainless exhaust cat back twin exit, big end shells. I have kept it stock but it has had arp studs etc in denso ik24's, two new engine mounts which had to be custom made in the end as were a pain to source. I think it was similar to vvteyes in condition. Am getting it back week after next and will have to run in for about 800 miles then back for an oil change. May have some teins on it too. Should be good for around 320-340bhp i would have thought which is what i want.Looks like a standard gs300 apart from tailpipes. Auto box still in. Your car looks good btw.Oh had it delimited as well

I am dreading it, especially with people hooning it past you and you just have to take it!!!, should take me 3-4 weeks to run in to work and back-:)

When you run it in you need to use all the available revs, don't pootle around just at 2000rpm, thats the last thing you should do. That is what I did with mine when I got it back from Martin's.

OK to clarify a few things. As stated by others, Martin's stock sale has been advertised as private and therefore Martin can easily pay the £10 membership fee to regain access to the site. There has been a banner at the top of both Martin's and Jody's screen when viewing the forum for the last two weeks telling them that their membership was going to expire soon. Neither of them requested we start the renewal process, so when the mkivstore membership expired so did their accounts and their forum was hidden.

I had warned Jody of this prior to it happening when he realised Martin hadn't requested a renewal and he asked if he could join as a member for the next couple of weeks purely to reply to customer issues but not to actively sell anything. Then on the 1st of February he wants to apply/renew as a trader. I have agreed to this as it also ties in nicely with some changes the moderators are discussing regarding traders at the moment. Therefore for the next week we will not be accepting any new trader requests nor any renewals. Next weekend the moderators are meeting up to discuss the changes that need making to trader memberships (based alot on members complaints and suggestions) and we when then start accepting applications/renews again.

Once (if) Martin renews here as a club member I can move his original sales thread out of the mkivstore forum and into the classifieds forum if he wishes so that the sales can continue.

When you run it in you need to use all the available revs, don't pootle around just at 2000rpm, thats the last thing you should do. That is what I did with mine when I got it back from Martin's.

I know but i have to be careful to get the revs up without using boost on second turbo which is an arse:)

D'oh. I wanted to look for an update on the super-dooper online Toyota EPC with live link to Toyota GB for parts ordering thing, that I had forgotten about, but their section and the posts aren't there any more.

Jody, is that still in the works?

Hey mattana, won't be long now... I was lucky enough to have an evc so set the alarm when I pressed to heavy on the pedal, and take it from me... though I drove like a pussy it didn't half go off a lot!

It's all worth it though as the spirited driving you get after this especially at the Tatsu meet tonight with around 100 jap cars travelling at various leptons kept me in grins all night.

Saw Jody tonight and Martin a couple of weeks ago. They are both really nice guys. Jody has never appeared to have had received the wrath from anybody on here whilst Martin has had a shedful, has apologised and resigned but it appears some guys on here are the type who once the opponent is down would have no second thoughts of booting them in the head. Hope I never meet up with them!

Great job Mods by the way... really good to see great decorum in the face of some of the shit you have had to wade through recently.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys at interpro are top notch too? Who you trying to kid. I wouldnt trust Interpro with anything anymore. Spent £10,000 there a few years back, there bloody crap. I would trust Jody or Martin to work on my supra but never the monkeys at Interpro.

Guys at interpro are top notch too? Who you trying to kid. I wouldnt trust Interpro with anything anymore. Spent £10,000 there a few years back, there bloody crap. I would trust Jody or Martin to work on my supra but never the monkeys at Interpro.

Have some different staff there now. not getting into these arguments any more can only speak as i find, got my car back and it is awesome, Jody is "managing" things so all seems to be well, new engine builder too