The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Where is MKivstore gone????????

JamieP

Their trader status expired today and it would appear they have decided not to renew. As such the mkivstore forum is now removed and Jody and Lucifers trader status has expired. They will both still be able to view and respond to PM's so any open transactions should continue as normal.

Their trader status expired today and it would appear they have decided not to renew. As such the mkivstore forum is now removed and Jody and Lucifers trader status has expired. They will both still be able to view and respond to PM's so any open transactions should continue as normal.

Thx for the update buddy.

Let me get this straight - the mods here, in full knowledge that their renewal was up soon, allowed them to put up £24k worth of stock for sale?! SO now the members who have sent them shit-loads of money have absolutely no come-back on the board?!

Well done, mods.

Let me get this straight did he not make it clear (Martyn) that he was no longer associated with MKIV store and was selling the items as a club member rather than a trader.

His post in thread: As it is now confirmed that I will be leaving MkivStore and the company will be starting with a new owner, the sale did not include our current stock, all bar a few engines and cars so will be putting up a list of parts available at a low low price for sale in the next 14 days.

If anyone wants to offer as a job lot, the price is in the region of £24,000 inc used parts. Details on request.

Appear pretty crystal to me

Think about it BOb

Well Done .......Bob

Let me get this straight did he not make it clear (Martyn) that he was no longer associated with MKIV store and was selling the items as a club member rather than a trader.

Think about it BOb

Well Done .......Bob

I thought Martin was involved with MKIVstore till the 1 first of Februari. That's why he opened a topic: Stock sale because it is regading MKIVstore and the new owner didn;t bought those parts from his inventory.

Don;t get me wrong, my post is not ment to anyone personal.

Think about it BOb

Well Done .......Bob

Fair enough, I'm just panicking. Sorry for the post coming across as too critical.

My main concern is that whilst it was all done as a 'private sale', all the money went to the mkivstore paypal account courtesy of Jody (not sure about the bank transfers etc.) and afaik all the card transactions were handled by mkivstore?

not knowing the behind the scenes goings on between Jody,Martin, Mkivstore and the forum moderators, is it possible that jody will be renewing trader status from when the new owner takes over. maybe he wants to do it as a fresh start. maybe that is why there is a gap of a couple of weeks.

btw, i am not involved in this at all. never bought from mkivstore, martin or jody. just wondered if this is what is going to happen

I thought Martin was involved with MKIVstore till the 1 first of Februari. That's why he opened a topic: Stock sale because it is regading MKIVstore and the new owner didn;t bought those parts from his inventory.

Don;t get me wrong, my post is not ment to anyone personal.

Isn't personal to me mate im not a mod I'm involved in events only .

What I am trying to say is that he is selling as a club member rather than as Mkivstore IMO the fact his trader status is not renewed should not make any difference, would be the same as you buying sometghing off me or vice versa.

Looking at it another way if as a trader he has a right to trade right up to his status expiring. I.E you can still drive your car on 31st Jan If tax expires on 1st Feb

Let me get this straight - the mods here, in full knowledge that their renewal was up soon, allowed them to put up £24k worth of stock for sale?! SO now the members who have sent them shit-loads of money have absolutely no come-back on the board?!

You say "them" but weren't we told this was a private sale by Martin? He's able to renew his membership and you'd would imagine he'd do this in order to keep punters happy. £10 isn't a great deal to pay out in order to sell off £20k+ of personal items.

Have the mods prevented MKIVStore from attempting renewal? No. Have the mods prevented anyone working for MKIVStore renewing? No. Have they stopped a private individual who used to be associate with MKIVStore from joining up as a member so they can continue to sell their personal items with full board access.... no.

You complaint should be directed to the individual concerned and an your apology directed at the mods.

You say "them" but weren't we told this was a private sale by Martin? He's able to renew his membership and you'd would imagine he'd do this in order to keep punters happy. £10 isn't a great deal to pay out in order to sell off £20k+ of personal items.

Have the mods prevented MKIVStore from attempting renewal? No. Have the mods prevented anyone working for MKIVStore renewing? No. Have they stopped a private individual who used to be associate with MKIVStore from joining up as a member so they can continue to sell their personal items with full board access.... no.

You complaint should be directed to the individual concerned and an your apology directed at the mods.

My bad, memory fades when panic sets it. I have apolgised in my previous post but if you want me to grovel you can go whistle.