The mkiv Supra Owners Club

WANTED Supra sz-r

miko_supra

My mate says he really likes it...

What price are you looking at?

I paid just over £8k for it last year so make me an offer. To be honest I really dont want to get rid of it but will have to if the price of my insurance doesn't come down to earth (right now its as high as Pete Doherty)

My insurance is up in early March and by then it will have had a new cam belt, service (spark plugs filters etc), white dash and I'm not sure if I'd include the sound system or not (it takes up the whole boot)

There are two marks on the car, the front and rear bumper which I havent got round to sorting yet.

I paid just over £8k for it last year so make me an offer. To be honest I really dont want to get rid of it but will have to if the price of my insurance doesn't come down to earth (right now its as high as Pete Doherty)

My insurance is up in early March and by then it will have had a new cam belt, service (spark plugs filters etc), white dash and I'm not sure if I'd include the sound system or not (it takes up the whole boot)

There are two marks on the car, the front and rear bumper which I havent got round to sorting yet.

He seems very interested in the car, i'll pass on the message and get back to you on it. Cheers

He has got a max of about £6500 to spend so it depends on what you are after...

To be honest thats a little lower than what I would be looking for, I'm looking for somewhere in the region of 7500. I will know if I am going to sell the Supe for sure once I get my renewal quote from Sky. Also I would need to sell at the latest by the end of Feb.

I will let you know whats happening once I do.

(the marks on the bumper I mentioned in a previous post are being sprayed next week)

To be honest thats a little lower than what I would be looking for, I'm looking for somewhere in the region of 7500. I will know if I am going to sell the Supe for sure once I get my renewal quote from Sky. Also I would need to sell at the latest by the end of Feb.

I will let you know whats happening once I do.

(the marks on the bumper I mentioned in a previous post are being sprayed next week)

I think your car looks lovely mate, but I doubt you'd get £7500 for it, especially at the moment. You're into TT teritory there aswell.

Just an opinion

H.

:D I was waiting for those comments, as this thread proves not everyone wants a TT

Sorry mate, not trying to piss on your bonfire but I'm after either an NA or a TT if the price is right but after scouring the market for a couple of months I thought it was a bit high - even though it does look mint!!

H.

Sorry mate, not trying to piss on your bonfire but I'm after either an NA or a TT if the price is right but after scouring the market for a couple of months I thought it was a bit high - even though it does look mint!!

H.

Cheers, of course the price would naturally be negotiable

Don't discard the Auto mate. Get your mate to test drive one. The best Auto box around. Far superior to most of the autos rolled off into the world today.

Plus you won't have the same worry in an Auto as these manual boys constantly bounce of the redline! :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.