The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Missus is after a new car

DannoSupra

Hey, the missus jst turned 22, she's currently got a 206 1.4, slightly modified (looks wise). she's after a Stylish jap car, Not a supra, she's got one of them in a way. She was lookin along the lines of a Celica GT-Four (6th gen), 3rd Gen RX-7, or a 200sx s14,15. What do you guys recomend?

Any knowledge on them, suppose its worth us joining a Celica Forum

can u get them british spec?

as carbon said, GT4's are imported.

my dad has a UK spec celica GT in white, very nice car and i must admit i'm quite jealous now i'm stuck with my Audi lol

Hey, the missus jst turned 22, she's currently got a 206 1.4, slightly modified (looks wise). she's after a Stylish jap car, Not a supra, she's got one of them in a way. She was lookin along the lines of a Celica GT-Four (6th gen), 3rd Gen RX-7, or a 200sx s14,15. What do you guys recomend?

How about this? ;)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=280066317663&rd=1&rd=1

still got that johnny :)

damn i would love that car.

Sure have mate, I think it's the shite weather that's putting people off a bit. I'm gonna persever though...I know I will lose money on it, but it's just a case of not losing too much as I have the loan for the Supra to pay off. :rolleyes:

It's nice, but it's no Supra ;)

The GT4 is a really nice car to drive, much better steering feel and solidness than the supra imo, I've driven 3 or 4 all with around 60k on the clock and they all still felt very nice and tight, nippy and very tunable, the S14 is a nice car too and a little more fun to drive but I've found with the older nissans that there always seems to be some niggles with the car whereas the toyota's are sound.

RX7 is probably the nicest and most involving car I've ever driven, and I've driven pretty much every jap sports car there is now, if she has the money for the maintanence then it's worth a look, I blew my one up :D

Honda Integra- Type R.

My sister is selling hers...this is what they look like...hers has never been tracked :)

http://freebmw.net/safir/events/hpde/waterford/WHRRI%2004_08_14/images/WHRRI%20061.jpg