The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1997 RZ facelift 6 speed

CJ

If you are prepared to wait to register this in July (bear in mind it will be 8 weeks until it arrives) then this is a bargain! :)

This is a white to blue colour change vehicle but the paint is in superb condition. The interior has some wear on the drivers seat (Recaro) and a light cigarette burn on the front passenger seat but overall the interior is very good.

This car really stands out in Electric Blue is an Auction Grade 4 and has covered just 56k miles. It also benefits from the following extras:

*Veilside nose and Skirts

*After market spats and spoiler

*18" Volk "Racing Challenge" Rims

*A/M Sports Suspension

*Blitz Nur Exhaust

*Defi Gauges

*Momo Steering Wheel

*Trust Air Filter

*Cusco Strut bar

*HKS Suspension

*Addzest CD/MD Player.

Like I say, if you are prepared to buy now and wait then this is a bargain at just £11,995. If it doesn't sell now, the price will definitely go up when closer to July!

Got any interior or engine bay pics at all? and have you bought this car outright or is it just available in japan?

I don't have any more pics at the moment but can get them if anyone is seriously interested about buying. As you can tell from that statement, I haven't bought it as I cannot afford to have my money tied up for that long.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.