The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black 1995 N/A Auto

rob_g

Well iv owned the car since Feb. time i think without looking at my paperwork, and iv loved every minute with this car! Its never let me down or given my any troubles and i dont really want to get rid of it, its just that i dont really get to use it enough to justify keeping it. [sAD][/sAD]

Its done just over 90k, about 4-5k of them iv done in the time that iv owned it, and i think about 8k ago it had the cambelt changed.

Its got MOT till August, TAX till end of April, regular oil changes.

Body work is in very good condition for a 12 year old car and the inside is just as good, apart from wear on the steeringwheel and gearknob.

Its pretty standard apart from a 4" Racing exhaust which isnt too loud, but sounds sweet when gaining speed, an induction kit (not sure which make as it was on car when i bought it), 17" Work alloys, and a Kenwood headunit with 10disc changer.

All the usual refinements like Electric windows/mirrors/seats, Air-con, Climate control, Half leather interior, Remote central locking, Cat1 alarm/immobiliser.

£4995.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.