The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Boost drop

JamieP

any chance it could be something else but not the spring ie loose hose ??

Checked all hoses and they seem fine... maybe the solenoid has packed in... only other thing is i wonder if it has anything to do with the TPS, as i know my boost is also controled by how far i put my foot down.

You could try turning up the boost (via the boost controller) a bit and seeing if it has an effect - if it doesn't then the problem would seem to lie with the EBC.

-Ian

Its a aem solenoid controled by the AEM ecu.. no in car adjustment yet, i have to run a few switches back to the ECU for my next visit.

First time I've heard of having an inline filter in the boost control hoses :blink:

I'm not saying you don't need one, I know the HKS BOV has one, but I don't know of anyone else running one for their EBC solenoid... Worth checking the solenoid though.

-Ian