The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my project supra

Guest CoolsBlue

Guest CoolsBlue

hey guys, just been thinking, going to be to much money to put into this car, it can be done, but i dont want to go through with it. CAT D 1994 L reg N/A Auto, parts have been taken out but i still have them,

door cards

dash panels

engine parts

will also come with, ariel unit,front bumper + foam part, plastic trims, new heater control unit, facelift front and back side indicators, clear side and orange repeaters.no exhaust or front brakes.

looking to get what i paid for her £1k

if she dont sell here ill ebay her

collection from northampton, pm if intrested

Kev... really worth thinking about breaking it, its amazing how it adds up. I have listed all the bits im breaking from a scoob and its added up to 10k , ok itll take a while to get 10k.

Just looking at your pics you have:

Interior Parts

Bumper , Doors , Boot Lid , shell , rear lights , ancillaries , wheels etc etc... it adds up!

Guest CoolsBlue

if it dosent sell on ebay, i will break her, really really clean interior i must say to! and yes there IS GOING to be another project, just getting cash together, looking at a aerotop supra possibly within the next 2 months.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.