The mkiv Supra Owners Club

For sale ZX10R with Nitrous

JamieP

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for looking, im not leaving bikes just selling this to fund a GSXR1000 turbo:D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150076925469&fromMakeTrack=true

A man after my own heart. I had the same idea with my previous Busa - looking at 400+horses at the time. I'm still pondering over what I should do with my Zx12R at the moment though:)

Cheers bud.. just checked that link and they look pretty good and decent prices, have you used them? i might have to go check them out.

I haven't used them mate but I have heard some good things. I was going to push my Busa (may still if I swap the ZX12) in their direction for a bit of tuning and 200 extra BHP:) GSXR13's and 1000's are their bag so you can't go wrong with them Jamie;)

Just had a chat with the guy from mbcustoms, fully fitted kit, 250ish bhp, garret turbo, £2650 fitted... bargain im going over to check them out next week

Thanks for the link Andrew

Hey, great news Jamie - you will get an outstanding set-up with these boys!

Just had a chat with the guy from mbcustoms, fully fitted kit, 250ish bhp, garret turbo, £2650 fitted... bargain im going over to check them out next week:)

Thanks for the link Andrew:thumbs:

how can thay do it for that price? out of interst of course

£2650 fitted is a great, the kit thay list is £3900!! but thats not there home made 1's is it, when u get this fitted would you mind if i came round and had a peep? wouldnt mind a nice turbo on my gsxr ;)

sorry didnt mean to hijack ya f/s add

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.