The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Damaged Supra - VERY Cheap

Guest Ponty Boy

Guest Ponty Boy

As some of you may know, my car was involved in a RTA and was surprisingly deemed a total loss by the insurers. The damage to the car is a dent to the front wing and bumper plus the steering rack (wheel both face inwards), which I understand could be steering rack or some minor part.

The car is a 94L, auto silver n/a with 70k miles.

I was thinking of breaking it or repairing it, but have decided to sell as it is, as the neighbours are moaning about parking issues (as have a couple of other cars).

I am in Bridgend, South Wales if anyone wants to view it. Any questions then please ask.

I'm realistic to as to what its worth so offers please.

Thanks for looking

Rhys

Just to clarify, have the insurance wrote this off and sold it back or have you just decided not to go through insurance?

i.e is it on the regsiter?

Also, as with every for sale thread started without a price you may as well say how much you're after. Nobody will make an offer in case it's more than you wanted. ;) Just imo of course

That doesn't look too bad at all, and the insurance co. has written it off? as with all insurance co's. you have to explain - in nice terms to begin with! - just who is paying them to stay in business, if you want your supe back I suggest going back with an estimate for repair and a cost for a like for like replacement vehicle, I'm sure some of the guys on here can assist.

Maybe a chat with the guys at Sky may help, Scott usually gives good sound advice. That is if you are not satisfied with the insurance co's rulling.

Guest electricmini

Are you still thinking of selling? What price?

(I'm after a mk4 NA, and I'm not far away from you)

If you're not selling, give your insurance co some hassle -

- it really doesn't look bad enough to write it off from the photos

you put up.....

Regards,

Richard (electricmini)

Guest Ponty Boy

Yes I am def selling. I have PM'd you details.

And I have giving the insurance company plenty of hassle, don't wprry about that.

Guest Ponty Boy

Right, for those that have requested, here are some more photos, sorry for the delay but its dark when I get home from work. Car is on the t/l register and as can be seen the damage is very minor. Looking for £1500ono for it

Thanks

Rhys

Guest Ponty Boy

Right, sorry, had trouble uploading them last time due to size, but have now resized them and attached them all.

Thanks

Rhys

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.