The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone fancy Gatebil 2007???

JamieP

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tengerud

Gosh, it's nice to see so many being interested in coming over for our event in July. I expect the number of international visitors will increase drasticly from last year, and therefore we're now focused on helping everyone of you in the best way possible.

I will within short time have the international guide ready. This will serve as a very useful guide on how to get to Gatebil, where to find what when you're at Gatebil and of course also estimated costs. I'll post several route-alternatives on how to get to Rudskogen Curcuit in Norway. For those who plan on taking the ferry, or for those of you who rather drive trough Europe.

And remember... If there's anything, give me a call on +47 9172 4468 or drop me some lines at [email protected].

I'll stop by this forum several times a day aswell and try to answer the questions asked here.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Torgeir Toft Engerud

International Contact, Gatebil

http://www.gatebil.com

Guest tengerud

One more thing... If you're coming in a large group, I'll give you a good deal on the entrance fee. Just keep me updated on how many you will be, and I can guarantee you a good price!

Guest tengerud
Thanks for the help, Are you going to be traveling from the uk for the july event?

No problem mate. Remember, it's my job! :)

Yes, it looks like I will be traveling from the UK myself. I will have to sort out the route for me and my company, then I can come back to you with information of how many spaces there are left in ferries and such? I bet we could arrange a better deal on the ferries if we travel many together.

I'll keep you informed and do my best to push on and get the best price possible.

Guest tengerud
Yea that would be great if we can all traval together:)

Yeah, it would be great fun! But we will probably stay a night in Denmark, which would be an additional cost for you guys. You see, there's not more than four or five hours between the two ferries you would need to take to get in and out of Denmark within a day, and the estimated time getting from the one port to the other in Denmark is just over three hours. With a bunch of Supra's that wouldn't be any problem, but with a bunch of motorhome's and cars on trailers?

I'll keep you informed!

Guest tengerud
I'll be in touch, we plan to bring the Envy Supra to the event in July :)

Regards,

Gareth.

Amazing car you've got there.

Please stay in touch, I'll help you with everything you should want to know about Gatebil, how to get to Rudskogen Curcuit or anything related to the trip and the event.

Thank you!

Guest tengerud
As soon as you have dates for meeting up in Denmark, please let me know. I'll be driving my Supra up from Germany and a nite to sleep in Denmark would be really nice. I'll be bringing a tent for the main event.

I expect us to be in Denmark at 1 PM the 10th of July, and stay there for the night as we might not reach the ferry between Copenhagen and Oslo on the same day as our arrival. We have to be sure about this as it is a major cost if we should miss the second ferry.

I will publish all the possible alternatives on how to get from the UK to Rudskogen later on today. Keep watching this thread.

Thank you!

Torgeir Toft Engerud

International contact, Gatebil

As soon as you have dates for meeting up in Denmark, please let me know. I'll be driving my Supra up from Germany and a nite to sleep in Denmark would be really nice. I'll be bringing a tent for the main event.

Mike we are looking at going to the Ring 5th to the 10th July so I may look at coming along to this too could have a convoy over :D