The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aerotop Wanted!!

Havard

was going to say mines is still avaible but its stock 4500 if your interested leaves you with cash to play with

Sorry Steve, I know you've mentioned yours before and although it looks a nice car it is totally stock and therefore to get it as per my wish list would cost a small fortune.

I might aswell get a TT Auto for the same amount spent.!!

The search continues!!

H.

no problem mate thought i say anyway hope u get what ur wanting ye fussy shite :p

You're probably right I am a fussy shite!! With 6K sat on his table!!:p

If you let yours go for about 3k then that would fit in with my plans. What do you say mate!!:p

Good luck with your sale pal.

H.

Look in my garage for pictures, comes with brand new rear tyres Michelin Pilot Sports 2 (anyone who puts cheap rubber on one of these is a fool !) and approx £400 of new service items (All genuine Toyota, new front discs, spark plugs (Platinum), air filter, oil filters and more) plus some non-OEM spares.

RLTC with Digital adjuster

Doluck Rear Seat Brace to reduce aerotop flex when roof is removed - special import from Nic (Import Pimp)

MOT till Nov 08

70,000 miles from new with proof including all the Jap history.

A few scratches here and there but nothing unusual for an 11 year old car

It does go rather well when the roads are empty with both turbos pulling faultlessly, if you want a second opinion ask Lucifer about mine ?

It`s also got a recent HID dipped beam kit fitted which is superb and makes the car so much safer in the dark.

I`m thinking of selling as I`m hardly using it at present !

:innocent: :search: :p

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Did you find your aero top. I have a black one which ticks all your boxes - 74 k miles with FSH. Just had MOT and taxed till August. I need something bigger and will really miss it. I have some pics I can send if interested. [email protected]

It is sods law isn't it. The minute you buy a car, someone has the one you wanted originally. Sorry Jack, picked up a great SZR yesterday and although I wanted an aerotop, I am chuffed to bits.

Would like to see some pics though out of curiousity!!

H.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.