The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aerotop Wanted!!

Havard

I have been looking for a couple of months and have struggled to find a decent aerotop NA. I would rather try to get one from a member as I would hope it had been looked after!!:search:

I have a budget of between 5 & 6K for the right car. Wish list includes:

18" Alloys

Sports Exhaust

Skirts & Spats

Some service history

Leather Seats

Cat 1 Alarm

Colour - Anything considered - Gunmetal, White and Black are favourites!!

I appreciate that finding a car with everything on this list is nearly impossible but something close would be great!!

H.

and we all love you for it buddy u and urs have a great new year from me and mine:d

Same to you with bells on mate!!

You never know, we may meet up in 2007. Especially if you keep your car.!!!:p

At this rate i'll be turning up in a Mondeo!!!

H.

never anymeets round here so may as well go up north at least have good nite on the piss, but good luck on the Aerotop bud the right one will come along soon but will cost u if you wait till summer...

I have been looking for a couple of months and have struggled to find a decent aerotop NA. I would rather try to get one from a member as I would hope it had been looked after!!:search:

I have a budget of between 5 & 6K for the right car. Wish list includes:

18" Alloys

Sports Exhaust

Skirts & Spats

Some service history

Leather Seats

Cat 1 Alarm

Colour - Anything considered - Gunmetal, White and Black are favourites!!

I appreciate that finding a car with everything on this list is nearly impossible but something close would be great!!

H.

Hi,

I'm looking to sell mine soon if your interested - Aero NA, 70k, bronze 1a1, nice 18's, well looked after.

email me if you want [email protected]

LMFAO H what have you started u muppet LOL

I was going to say!!! Konio-nt got to that blue one before I could buy it on the Sunday. I thought he was going to try and pinch another one from under my nose..:p

How many aerotops can one man drive at once...:D

H.

here you go a pic of my old one that i sold for 4.5k, was gutted :(

[qimg]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/shafster/Supra/DSC01894.jpg[/qimg]

Sorry Shaf but yours didn't do anything for me and I don't know why. The Veilside skirts aren't my favourite and the colour put me off but I think Rob's is the same colour, maybe with a different kit and wheels it will get the pulse racing.

We'll see.!! I'm now off to bed at 5.00Am. Whohoo!!

H.

here you go a pic of my old one that i sold for 4.5k, was gutted :(

[qimg]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/shafster/Supra/DSC01894.jpg[/qimg]

I've seen yours when I was looking for my first pink Supra. I didn't know at that time that autobox is such fun in Supra, otherwise i would consider taking this one of you :p

(I would dump rear spoiler tho :eyebrows: )

Sorry Shaf but yours didn't do anything for me and I don't know why. The Veilside skirts aren't my favourite and the colour put me off but I think Rob's is the same colour, maybe with a different kit and wheels it will get the pulse racing.

We'll see.!! I'm now off to bed at 5.00Am. Whohoo!!

H.

pm'd

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.