The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Losing Weight Thread

Kookoocachu

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a thought all(Brain hurts now ha ha), anyway if everyone is going to try and lose weight now, then lets see if everyone STICKS TO IT??

Before and after pics.

You can have the before and after pics if I hit my goals... May also need to get a tan...

ive put on 2lbs which is good as im after the opposite to the title of this thread. really aching today though but got no training over the weekend and can binge, gotta love those calories :)

i dont wanna come across as invading this thread but when you read other peoples efforts it kinda motivates me more

i`m down from 112 kilo to 100 kilo in 6 months and i want to break into the 80`s before july when i`m off to the tour de france for two weeks of hard work;) alp d`huez,galibier and mt ventoux.

the wrong place to put this but i lost my weight by selling my supra and cycling 200 miles a week but eating the same old crap.

i`m now cutting the crap food out and upping the miles as our time trial season starts in march and after 5 years of racing i need to start looking like a cyclist and not a prop.

i`m down from 112 kilo to 100 kilo in 6 months and i want to break into the 80`s before july when i`m off to the tour de france for two weeks of hard work;) alp d`huez,galibier and mt ventoux.

the wrong place to put this but i lost my weight by selling my supra and cycling 200 miles a week but eating the same old crap.

i`m now cutting the crap food out and upping the miles as our time trial season starts in march and after 5 years of racing i need to start looking like a cyclist and not a prop.

Alpes D'Huez!! That's serious stuff. Have you done it before? I thought about it but opted for the London Marathon instead. I hope you're getting in the hill training. What cassette ratios are you running? 200 miles is only 30 miles per day. I hope you're getting in a long distance ride. Anyway good luck mate.

ive put on 2lbs which is good as im after the opposite to the title of this thread. really aching today though but got no training over the weekend and can binge, gotta love those calories :)

i dont wanna come across as invading this thread but when you read other peoples efforts it kinda motivates me more

Im the same as you mate iv put on about 2lbs, not easy to do. They say trying to lose weight is hard, but its also hard trying to put weight on. Hoping to get upto 17st by end of feb, then down to about 12/13st i think, see how my diet goes.

Train hard, Eat Clean.

Guest blueangel

I eat Kfc every day at the minute then come home to a cooked meal followed by chocolate or other sweet stuff and cant put any weight on at all and it does my head in. Ive been 10st for ever now and i am well skinny wanna put some weight on.

Well done you lot for doing what you are it takes alot of will power but what happened to your before and after pix lol.