The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Losing Weight Thread

Kookoocachu

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope everyone had a good new year. :D

So now that the festivities are over I'm gonna make a damn good effort in sorting myself out. I've laid a £40 bet on with a mate to see who can lose a stone the quickest. Gives us a bit of an insentive to pull are fingures out.

Good luck everyone ;)

SoI've laid a £40 bet on with a mate to see who can lose a stone the quickest. Gives us a bit of an insentive to pull are fingures out.

Great idea! Ive just made a £20 quid bet with my mate too that i can lose a stone before 1st march! :cool:

Hmmmmm. ive started well!!!!! Just polished off a doner kebab! (small one mind you)

Starting again from NOW!! :D

Er, Large hot n spicy pizza from Dominos and bottle of coke :D But I did go to the gym in the morning ;)

Okay okay, start again ......... (Matt puts down bag of Doritos cool original) ........ NOW !

I really started today.

I had cereal for breakfast

for lunch I had prawn salad followed by loadsa fruit (pineapple, apple, red cherry's and orange) *made me gag Lol*

for dinner I had ceaser salad.

Also spent 26 minutes on bike in my gym on medium / hard setting without going below 13 mph and 10 mins on the rowing machine. I was fooked :D

i dont need to lose weight but it is entertaining reading this thread. i used to be proper scrawny until i started a gym and put in an effort to eat more than i usually cud manage.

the thing that i dont get tho is that i drink yet dont have a beer belly :p

[ATTACH]49425[/ATTACH]

good luck to you all though in your quest for a lighter and healthier life im now off to dominos :-)

It's really quite simple - you can eat whatever and as much as you like BUT YOU'VE GOT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AFTERWARDS. Energy-in minus energy-out. I climb, cycle, run 10Ks, half marathons and the odd marathon. After every race I tuck into a ... KFC and a bottle of Chateau Neuf Du Pape (red wine to you peasants). I even got KFC UK to sponsor me for the 2006 London marathon. The irony was I was running for Diabetes UK as both my brother and mum are diabetic. Keep working out because diabetes is a killer. It won't get you straight away but will cause loads of problems in the long run.

It's really quite simple - you can eat whatever and as much as you like BUT YOU'VE GOT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AFTERWARDS. Energy-in minus energy-out. I climb, cycle, run 10Ks, half marathons and the odd marathon. After every race I tuck into a ... KFC and a bottle of Chateau Neuf Du Pape (red wine to you peasants). I even got KFC UK to sponsor me for the 2006 London marathon. The irony was I was running for Diabetes UK as both my brother and mum are diabetic. Keep working out because diabetes is a killer. It won't get you straight away but will cause loads of problems in the long run.

I can't work out whether you're another member in disguise or an actual person with opinions. Either way you're worth a read. ;)