The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Losing Weight Thread

Kookoocachu

Ok, tis the season to get fat and all that and its at the top of most peoples new years resolutions.

Time to loose some weight.

I thought that it would be a good idea if people posted their progress, to make sure they stay on top and get some motivation.

Plus its amazing when you look back and see how much weight youve lost and all the compliments youll get!!!

so, this thread will also be for tips and tricks and also the hardship 'fry up' stories. cuz i think we all know, there will be times when we'll give in! lol

As a guide like, this thread will really work if you post:

A picture of your self in swimwear, or really what ever you feel comfortable in, i suggest swimwear as you can see the best results that way.

Your Weight

your Height

Your mesurments

and your ideal weight.

I shall dig my bikini out in the morning :)

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Weight - 73KG

My Height - 5.9

Chest - 39/40

My measurements - not exactly sure what we are talking about here ;)

and My ideal weight. - probably the same but to go down from a 33" (bordering on 34") waist to a 31" and chest to a 40-42" - maybe a stable 40" else i'll need to buy new suits :)

Go easy on the biscuits and chocolates and eat healthy.....no more shisha as well.