The mkiv Supra Owners Club

94 TT auto storm blue coming soon

Chiefgroover

End of Jan I hope to sell my 94 TT storm blue auto Supra. £6500.

It has yet to get a few things done e.g. full years MOT, geometry reset to suit the 18" wheels, road noise reduction etc.

It has FSH, LSD, 115KM which is about 72K miles, the just fitted thor item changes it to miles now, super dragger (3yrs old), fabulous Antera wheels 18" with F1's (I apologise for the crappy tyre quality), induction kit and deflection plate, toyota chrome dash rings, 98 spec front and rear lights, and if you live in the south of England what you consider a private reg number! (N.I. number). Clifford concept 300 alarm with smart windows.

Car has Never been over 112mph. I have just fitted a Thor delimited and speedo mph convertor and 180mph dial. I will be the first person to give it a top end run :) Car has not been, or will be while I own it much over 130 in it's life.

Now has UK spec front calipers and endless vn9500 pads with new 5.1 brake fluid. Will stop very nicely after that.

Headlights are like new.

Has the std double din stereo (3 in 1) which after a little toying around with can sound rather good for a stock item (has the silly little sub in the boot).

I am posting now to give anyone interested time to sort their funds etc out.

I shall repost with loads of photos and details at the time.

This car goes really well, fast, and engine is crisp. Car is in fab condition for its age. It may, if i get the motivation, get the precious road noise reduction, alought fighting against F1's is hard work. If I do, consider it a valuable bonus, as you'll hear the bits your supposed to enjoy, stereo, dragger and engine much better.

About £7K of bills below for service, tyres, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Parting with this fine car 1st week in feb with 1 years MOT.

This is a fine car, so tight for its age, service history thick enough to choke a donkey.

You gotta love the wheels :)

Will have a proper 18" wheel geometry done by then, so will handle fine rather than nervous as they usually do.

Good price!! How much would it cost to get it over here??

H.

OK if you live northern mainland

budget airline ticket, £50ish, boat ticket Larne to scotland, £120 but might be able to get you on for about £20 if i can pull a favour, depending on where you live maybe 2 tanks of fuel.

Time, if you come in the morning, your home for your dinner at the latest.

If you live in the south

same air ticket, drive south (1/2 tank) to dublin cross to hollyhead

(dont know the boat price) couple of tanks of fuel, home for supper.

I have done this in the opposite direction a few times.

I would like to keep these alloys, so if you have your own set, I'll do a deal with you

I don't have any wheels at all at the mo!! I do like the wheels aswell.

What is the interior like?. I'm looking for an NA aerotop, but I love the colour of yours. I've got to make a decision in the next couple of weeks as I am getting sick of looking tbh.

H.

What is the interior like?. I'm looking for an NA aerotop, but I love the colour of yours. I've got to make a decision in the next couple of weeks as I am getting sick of looking tbh.

H.

Go for the TT you wont regret it. :)

H.

Go for the TT mate , otherwise you will regret it later

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.