The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do you love your Job????

JamieP

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love my job gets me out of this damn freezing country in the winter, pays well enough and i get involved in harassing various different scums of the earth terrorists, drug smugglers, gun runners etc

What do you do? sounds interesting :)

Sorry Rob!

Oh, I'm a Product Development guy for an Insurance company and guess what:

a) I don't develop products because they're all gay anyway.

b) One's I do develop seem to fail

c) Man, it's so boring. Bring on the Forces sooner please!

Wouldn't be doing this shit if it wasn't for my girlfriend.

lol im curious to know ...What job do you have? :rolleyes:

Don't know the rolling eyes smiley is out but I work for the purchasing dept. in our place. I think I'm being edged out and have been on probation for nine fucking months, four of which I dodn't even know I was on probation for and they are using really spurious reasons for keeping me on probation. Not that being of it would make a difference. I've been told that I won't be getting any kind of pay rise despite the fact that the job is far more stressful and responsible than my last position there.

Curiosity satisfied? :rolleyes:

If money was not a problem, then there is no chance of getting me back to work!!

Same here. If I had a windfall of just enough money to pay for the bills and food every year with a bit left over, I would not go to work.

Anyone who wins the Lottery and says they'll carry on going to work is too fucking stupid to have that much money and should have to give it back.

Same here. If I had a windfall of just enough money to pay for the bills and food every year with a bit left over, I would not go to work.

Anyone who wins the Lottery and says they'll carry on going to work is too fucking stupid to have that much money and should have to give it back.

Couldnt agree more...

They shouldnt have to give it back, I am more than willing to take it, and stop working!!!

Hi H

Not quite Jimmy Bond yet mate, but i do get to travel on one of the queens big grey messengers of death oh and i forgot to mention it has approx 46000 horse power.

:D would it fit in a soop?