The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What's the crappest present so far?

Jake

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why a crap present thread - and not a Good present thread???

My BEST present by far was one of these:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Picoo-Picco-Z-PicooZ-PiccoZ-SilverLit-RC-Helicopter-RTF_W0QQitemZ170064359342QQihZ007QQcategoryZ123847QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Watch the video - it rocks! Only problem is mine is now dead... disaster with it (not down to my skills i might add) - my dad and bro still have theirs working fine and are flying around the house!

You can mod them as well! woohooO!

why a crap present thread - and not a Good present thread???

My BEST present by far was one of these:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Picoo-Picco-Z-PicooZ-PiccoZ-SilverLit-RC-Helicopter-RTF_W0QQitemZ170064359342QQihZ007QQcategoryZ123847QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Watch the video - it rocks! Only problem is mine is now dead... disaster with it (not down to my skills i might add) - my dad and bro still have theirs working fine and are flying around the house!

You can mod them as well! woohooO!

I have one of these and my two mates, they are pretty funny things.......funny though as I bought my dad a larger version which is just plain fucking hard work to control, the little ones are loads easier, and my bro-in-law a plane one with two little twin motors on the back which is just as good fun......

Why doesn't my frikking Auntie ever listen to me. I DONT LIKE Terry's chocolate oranges, so giving me another this year that also has Mint in it alongside some really quite minging sidekick creamy toffee vodka is not a popular present.

I also received a box of Mint Matchsticks (the edible things) from my other Auntie. My outer family really are sad.

Best present I received so far: A nice load of cash for a suit (.....or my Supe!) and a nice hoody off my girlfriend.

i got two 9 inch nails that are bent around each other, and you gotta work out how to take them apart!

its crap because it was the present my and my GF bought my GF's dad 2 years ago, which actually had the instructions! But he re-wrapped it up for me, with out the instructions!

Well, not really a present - but my g/f's (male) best friend is staying with us over christmas. And it seems that on christmas morning you can come down to the lounge in your underwear.

Lovely.

Dave, Christmas or not, I hope you put the cheeky fuk in his place! ;)

Greg

...sorry guys to upset you lot...

Sorry to upset you but I'd rather have the socks, I've yet to speak to anyone who has been happy after one of these "experience" days. Not only are the cars a disappointment but the instructors tend to be very restricting on exactly how much stick you can give them. Probably great for someone who hasn't experienced anything better than a Fiesta.

Have fun though.

Edit: Just noticed you have an NA, maybe you'll be impressed.

i got two 9 inch nails that are bent around each other, and you gotta work out how to take them apart!

its crap because it was the present my and my GF bought my GF's dad 2 years ago, which actually had the instructions! But he re-wrapped it up for me, with out the instructions!

Angle grinder?