The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Orange Basildon

Supra_Star

The black one may have been mine - although mine is quite distinctive as it has white writing on the rear quarter windows, doors and skirt. I did see the blue one in the lorry park and the orange one in Paycock Road, Basildon! :o)

Yes it was you we saw gooner in the lorry park :)

maybe next time we see you we will have a chat

yes just the bumper - she was OK - more worried I think about what I'd say LOL. Got a bumper sorted i think though :) - so I should be up there on Saturday - wouldn't mind knowing though where everyone seems to go nowdays?

I must admit basildon has been rather dead lately, due to large police presence.

Have seen quite a few down at Canvey and Southend but havn't been there last couple of weeks.:search:

I must admit basildon has been rather dead lately, due to large police presence.

Have seen quite a few down at Canvey and Southend but havn't been there last couple of weeks.:search:

yeah someone else mentioned Canvey - but I'm not sure where abouts in Canvey they meet up? I've been taking a drive to Southend - but its not quite the same. The local paper a couple of weeks back reported on the "problem" of boyracers up at paycock road - however, the reporter added at the end of the item that the police have no dispersement order as it expired in April!! Therefore, if we're all parked legally - they have no jurisdiction to move us on!!!!???:D Obviously this may not be public knowledge - maybe we should boycot the police LOL. :innocent:

yeah someone else mentioned Canvey - but I'm not sure where abouts in Canvey they meet up? :innocent:

\for Canvey location you go down A127 and come off at Canvey Junction. continue to follow signs to canvey and then follow the signs to superstore. the superstore is Morrisons i think. wahen you get to the superstore there are basically three exits off the roundabout... one to town centre one into the superstore carpark which is barriered at the end so be careful and the third is the "strip" but it is quite narrow and bumpy and its a dead end. Most people park around the roundabout and up on the grass outside morrisons and watch or take part in drifting round the roundabout.

\for Canvey location you go down A127 and come off at Canvey Junction. continue to follow signs to canvey and then follow the signs to superstore. the superstore is Morrisons i think. wahen you get to the superstore there are basically three exits off the roundabout... one to town centre one into the superstore carpark which is barriered at the end so be careful and the third is the "strip" but it is quite narrow and bumpy and its a dead end. Most people park around the roundabout and up on the grass outside morrisons and watch or take part in drifting round the roundabout.

ahhhh I see! I know where you mean - I used to take my bike down there - although I doubt I'll be drifting - haven't quite sussed that yet? :D Although practice makes perfect eh? Can't say the wife'd be too happy though if I take off the bumper as well - so safe practising is essential!

I'll no doubt see you around on Saturday.

ahhhh I see! I know where you mean - I used to take my bike down there - although I doubt I'll be drifting - haven't quite sussed that yet? :D Although practice makes perfect eh? Can't say the wife'd be too happy though if I take off the bumper as well - so safe practising is essential!

I'll no doubt see you around on Saturday.

We saw you have a go at a donut on saturday in the lorry park... like you say practise makes perfect.. but are you having the same trouble as nutkin in that when you do the donut as the back flicks round the power cuts and you can't rev for a couple of seconds then cuts back in and if it is a really harsh flick round the engine cuts out all together (stalls)??? :search:

We saw you have a go at a donut on saturday in the lorry park... like you say practise makes perfect.. but are you having the same trouble as nutkin in that when you do the donut as the back flicks round the power cuts and you can't rev for a couple of seconds then cuts back in and if it is a really harsh flick round the engine cuts out all together (stalls)??? :search:

that don't sound right, is it an auto?