The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aero top project forsale

johnd-mkiv

1993 cat c damaged aero top twin turbo

Bought this car as a little project over the winter (fast and furious style) Im not going to have the time or spare cash to put into it to get it how I want it. It will need a fair bit of work on the front but seems a shame to break it, if i dont get any interest I will break myself.

it has

18" alloys

uprated shocks with lowering springs

uprated fuel pump

Toad alarm

was bpu

Im taking the engine out for a rebuild project but apart from that the rest will be complete as shown in the pics, I have a black bonnet two front head lights that will go with it too.

looking for £1500

Yer its an auto the box and TC will be included I had this running yesterday will probs take the ancilliaries with the engine, im basically going to do a full engine rebuild with uprated internals for mine then swap the engines when this one is ready so in a few months time my engine will be up for grabs.

The car has some documents, logbook, mot certs, some bills ect, most of the impact has been on the N/S head light missing the wheels. All of the wheels have light curbing marks but nothing to do with the accident that I can see

Not taking orders on bits yet as I want to try get rid of the car as a whole

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.