The mkiv Supra Owners Club

gt300 kitted supra manual black 31000 miles

Guest steve77964

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its just not a daily driver ive done 3 thousand miles in over a year can only play out at weekends etc want something like my old rx-7 that i could use every day and now that i love supras i want a standard sized one...you dont get the idea of how huge the car is until you see it in the flesh!

that would suit me just fine, I have done about 3000 miles in my supra in the last 3 years. It goes nowhere nowadays. How wide is your supra anyway? Need to see if one would fit in my garage.

JB

Guest steve77964
that would suit me just fine, I have done about 3000 miles in my supra in the last 3 years. It goes nowhere nowadays. How wide is your supra anyway? Need to see if one would fit in my garage.

JB

it just fits through a single garage door but it really needs a double garage space to open up the doors inside!

ill measure the width if you really want?

Hi, Can't see your justification of a 2K price hike on what you paid and what you have done over the spec as was from Newera - especially as Jurgen can get a 98 VVTi with the same kit fitted for the same money!! and yours is a 93!:search:

to be fair it was £18.5k and the guy has BPU'd it and its his car, he can ask what he wants for it ;)

Guest steve77964

cheers guys but like it was said alot more money than 2k has been put into the car since it was bought for £18.5 grand

most recent example being two brand new tyres were put om the rears last friday for the cost of 360 quid...full bpu, 3 grand sound system etc....not that i have to justify myself haha

Guest steve77964
That would be a good swap and well worth it on both sides.

i agree as his car is lovely, but i just don't want an automatic car unfortunately, sorry!

Guest steve77964
Hi,

did you manage to find out the width and length of the car with the full kit on it?

thanks

JB

ill try and measure it tonight bud

As i'm in China that's not really such a problem and I think only one year and not 2 anyway - my point was it's a 93 ,now one year older and the other is a VVTi and a 98!!!I can't see even with BPU that the value increases - should decrease surly?

not really. any pics of your car?

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.