The mkiv Supra Owners Club

gt300 kitted supra manual black 31000 miles

Guest steve77964

Guest steve77964

Gauging interest:

Maybe selling my topsecret widebody supra now at bpu!

See my garage for photos and spec!

Need to change to something more daily driveable

Will consider part x for another supra

offers over 20 grand will be considered!

email me at [email protected]

or pm me here!

cheers

steve

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest steve77964
What year is it, 20K is a lot of money unless it is a late spec one. Even for a manual wide body. Also is the kit an original or a copy.

Cheers

its a 93 with 31000 genuine miles on

bpu has only just been done so engine has 31000 miles at standard tune

the kit is original and would cost over 10 grand to supply fit and spray!

the wing and bonnet are trd ill put spec up

Guest steve77964

TOP SECRET GT300 WIDEBODY SUPRA 1993

TWIN TURBO

MANUAL (MORE PHOTOS TO FOLLOW)

Engine Specifications:

Mine's strut brace has been fitted

31000 miles from new just covered!

Turbocharger & Induction:

Stock turbos

HKS Racing suction induction kit

Hybrid GT Frontmount Intercooler

Razo turbotimer

Fuel, Tuning & ECU:

Mines ECU

TRUST GREDDY PROFEC B SPEC II BOOST CONTROLLER EVC AVCR

other mods to be bought soon!

Exhaust:

Stainless steel TRD exhaust

Decat exhaust

Drivetrain:

Standard Spec

Weight Reduction & Transfer:

Standard Spec

Suspension, Wheels, Tires & Brakes:

The Wheels are 2 piece forged lightweight Work Meister S1's of 10J width on the front and 11J width on the rear, with correct offset for this bodykit (No Wheel spacers are fitted). Tyres are Yokohama sports compound of sizes 245/40ZR18 front & 275/35/ZR18 Rear

The front brakes are uprated with Alcon (Produced by GREX / Trust) 4 piston racing callipers and 350mm rotors mounted on aluminoum bells. These are race spec brakes, that not only give the car a very professional race car look, but also help make sure this Supra stops in the safest and shortest possible distances where required.

Note that suspension struts are original, with TEIN lowering springs fitted.

Interior & ICE:

Inside, there's a race styled 3 gauge pod mounted neatly where the original glovebox used to be. Housed within are Omori gauges showing oil temp, oil pressure and water temp. Mounted neatly in the dashboard is an original Mine's boost gauge. A carbon fibre dash has replaced the old fake wood trim.

A large race style Sport Comp Auto Meter Rev counter is fitted, complete with an adjustable shift light - in clear view of the driver.

A Momo steering wheel is fitted and also Momo pedals!

Pioneer double din headunit with 2 class d jbl amps mounted in the rear alongside 2 12" pioneer subs positioned with the baskets facing out (photos to follow) rockford fosgate speakers in the front and rear!

Front seats waiting to be replaced or retrimmed can't decide!

Exterior:

Top Secret full GT300 bodykit comprising: Front Bumper, Frong wings, Front Inner Wings, Side Skirts, Side Turn Signals, Rear Qaurters, Rear bumper, Rear Quarter trim pieces and inner stay parts. Also fitted is a Top Secret Composite GT2 Rear wing and an original TRD Vented racing bonnet. Other exterior improvements include carbon-fibre styled Ganador electric door mirrors & a pair of Ichikoh HID driving lights located behind the perspex covers on the front bumper.

Flush mount bonnet pins to be fitted!

Performance:

BPU

No offence mate, and i dont want to scupper yoru sale but 20K is a bit un-realistic, even if the kit costs 10k fitted, you take a 93 6spd for 6-7k and add the kit it still only comes out at 16-17k, and surely you cant expect to make your money back on a bit you paid for. Dont get me wrong its a stunning car and id sell a kidney for it but 20k for a nearly 14 year old car is a bit much.

Best of luck though, a car like that does deserve to go for top dollar so i hope you do get what you want.

No pics but there have been 3 on Jap auctions last few weeks with similar mileage that have gone for less than 3.5K so even with all the import costs that would be less than 7K.

CJ is selling a 94' with 50k on the clock for £8K and his prices are about as low as you might find apart from some sheds on eBay.....

What if a buyer does not feel like waiting god knows how many weeks for one to land in old blighty. Also re: the body kit, the waiting time to get it plus the waiting time to have it installed/painted ect. You also will be buying blind to some extent via the auction, no chance of a test drive or kicking the tyres....

Not everyone is as patient as you might be to wait for a car that you will only be saving a few grand on doing it yourself. Some people do not want to go through all the hassle of importing themselves. Not everyone will be as frugal or familiar with importing as yourself as well. ;)

CJ is selling a 94' with 50k on the clock for £8K and his prices are about as low as you might find apart from some sheds on eBay.....

What if a buyer does not feel like waiting god knows how many weeks for one to land in old blighty. Also re: the body kit, the waiting time to get it plus the waiting time to have it installed/painted ect. You also will be buying blind to some extent via the auction, no chance of a test drive or kicking the tyres....

Not everyone is as patient as you might be to wait for a car that you will only be saving a few grand on doing it yourself. Some people do not want to go through all the hassle of importing themselves. Not everyone will be as frugal or familiar with importing as yourself as well. ;)

I agree and a car is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it, i was only stating an opinion. Lets not clog up his for sale thread any more.

If a car is overpriced, it wont sell - so why bother pissing on a fellow members chips ? No-one would appreciate it if the boot was on the other foot.

This is a great looking car and could well be worth £20k to someone. Dont think it will sell in a hurry at that price, but maybe he's not in a hurry.

I daresay some thought over £20k for my 'car with stickers on' was too much too :p

Guest steve77964

dont worry about clogging up the thread everyone has an opinion!i only wanted to test the waters, i am in no hurry to sell at all but if a buyer did come along i would be prepared to sell it and buy a standard kitted supra instead ;)

Guest steve77964
If I had the money I would seriously consider that car. Its the best widebody kit around.

One question, why would you sell that for a normal supra? What is it about the car that causes a problem? Im asking just in case I do ever get one.

JB

its just not a daily driver ive done 3 thousand miles in over a year can only play out at weekends etc want something like my old rx-7 that i could use every day and now that i love supras i want a standard sized one...you dont get the idea of how huge the car is until you see it in the flesh!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.