The mkiv Supra Owners Club

19" mania pacific alloys

nad300

I have 3 19" mania pacifics alloys a pair of rears which are 9.5 with 275/30/19 bridgestone potenza tyres approx 6mm thread & one front alloy which is 8.5 with 255/35/19 michelin pilot sport tyre with approx 4/5mm thread, these also have toyota centre caps fitted alloys are in ok condition with minor marks, any offers considered the tyres alone are worth atleast £100 each;) will post pics asap

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
are some of them missing the jewel bit on them?? looks like it is in one iof the pics.

Hi, tbh i dont know whether they are supposed to have jewel bits on them or not they came with the car one alloy was damaged so i replaced them with another set there in used condition with minor kerbing marks so if you want them to look perfect then they can do with a refurb. you get what you see in the pics hence the price, btw a new front alloy will cost you £160 from wheelmania cheers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.