The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 Silver 6 speed

CJ

Being delivered on Saturday - hence no pics yet.

Immaculate 1994 6 speed TT in Silver. The car has done just 50k miles (supplied with a BIMTA cert) and has just one owner (the import company) since coming in 2 months ago.

Comes complete with Alloys, OEM skirts and spats and delimited / MPH converted. It has an MOT and 5 months tax and is yet another unmolested example (as you know I prefer this) that has therefore not had the boost raised above stock and has never been over 112 MPH.

In the great tradition of car sales parlance, "the first to view will buy" and at just £7995 it is an absolute Christmas bargain! :)

This may be back up for sale as the customer has now decided he may not have the money for a month or two :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, I will now not be picking it up until after Xmas so cannot offer viewings until then.

• 2 weeks later...
What happened to this one CJ?

Tis an absolute bargain.....

This is a real PITA! :(

I agreed a sale with a trader and was due to pick the car up just after Christmas. I had failed to get hold of the guy and when i finally did, he tells me that his brother now wanted the car and so all deals were off!

Joker eh?:(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.