The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GT300 Kitted Supra 1998 Model VVTi

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bainesy36
`any car under 9 year old from may 2004 needs model report to pass esva, supras dont have any :( the r34 gtr has a way around it without model report but not the supras

So, does this mean that as of January 1st 2007, any 1997 Supra can be imported and registered. If so, then you'll only need to keep this one until next year at the latest, unless it was registered/manufactured in Jan' 1998, then it would be available very soon?

I was led to believe that the supra TT needed to be 10 years old?

Can anyone confirm this please. :innocent:

Nige.

So, does this mean that as of January 1st 2007, any 1997 Supra can be imported and registered. If so, then you'll only need to keep this one until next year at the latest, unless it was registered/manufactured in Jan' 1998, then it would be available very soon?

I was led to believe that the supra TT needed to be 10 years old?

Can anyone confirm this please. :innocent:

Nige.

1997 in 2007 is ten years old any jan 97 can :)

It looks almost exactly the same as my Pentroof system

http://www.pentroof.co.jp/shop/item_list_pent2.php?id=7902%&page=1&max=15

(i am removing it during my single build!)

Had a look at that site..

Route : sweep the stream crossing out of our way

Belief : course the flash forms more the design

Desire : Reach to the most maximum speed

See : PentRoof is boarding to the next stage

:blink:

Have you got any bigger, PIC's....

Im white anyway and thats the ultimate white soop,, want a desktop wallpaper please........:D :d :D

Must admit, I saved the pics and have printed them on 1 A4 sheet to put on the office wall. (To go with the rest of me car pics ;) )

Still, just when you think you've seen the ultimate supra another pops along, tut :rolleyes:

It looks almost exactly the same as my Pentroof system

http://www.pentroof.co.jp/shop/item_list_pent2.php?id=7902%&page=1&max=15

(i am removing it during my single build!)

Sorry to semi-hijack the thread, but what does this system do..? benefits etc etc..?

Lovely car though, white supras always look so nice, bugger to keep clean though..!:D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.