The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ABFLUG Carbon fibre Bonnet forsale

Guest Geneb

hi all the bonnet is damaged on the tips near the windscreen but very minor, damn i never even noticed when it was on my car apart from that its fine, it goes to standard hinges on supra so takes about 15min to fit, it has Black screen washer in it so no problem there.

apart from that no damage.

its at my shop if you want to see it

Ability Systems Ltd

101 High Street

Witney, Oxon

OX28 6HY

01993 774490

open mon-sat 9.00am -5.30pm

Just give one of my staff £300 cash and take it away as im bit busy at moment or maybe i'll be there.

thinking about it if it dont go soon may paint silver and use it, anyone any good at painting carbon silver?

sorry bud i aint will try tomorrow it aint that bad though we only talkin MM missing i bought of keron have a look on his forsale post from 3week back pics maybe there...

cus it made my silver supe look like a frickin taxi accordin to wife:(

and women i know said it spoils the cars looks by making it look like a boy racers car, would look good on saxo but not on supra.

so if it dont go i my pait it silver and fit it:)

and women i know said it spoils the cars looks by making it look like a boy racers car, would look good on saxo but not on supra.

Ed is going to hate you saying that! :D

I think your wife is a very wise woman indeed! I would take her advice in the future.;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.