The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ipswich murders..

wkdtime

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The ripper commited the crimes over numerous months, this sicko has been at it for 10 Days.

We live in fast times mate :D

Seriously though Im also shocked that their are still redlight areas in this day and age of the Internet, All very good looking girls too and like you say, its not all drug driven these days, some are forign students Brazilian, Eastern European and do it to pay course fees i guess (sad state of affairs but true)

You will find out that students will NOT work on street - those girls use internet and phone and usually meeting in their own house/flat.

Soop Dogg nailed it on the head. The drugs are used as a method of control. Addiction is a very hard thing to fight, and addiction is loosely defined as doing something that you know is harmful but being unable to stop. Once hooked, pimps know that their 'flock' so to speak will keep coming back for their next fix, and bringing in the money. ho hum.....

13 women killed, 7 attacked - first murder Wilma McCann, Oct '75, last one Jacqueline Hill, Nov '80.

First known actual attack was July '75, last attack (the one where they caught him) Jan '81. He was stopped in the 60's wandering the Bradford red light district with a hammer, they decided he was a potential burglar... makes you think doesn't it :(

Ah, just to correct you, he was found with a "tom" about to do the business and arrested for kerb-crawling and taken back to the nick. The arresting Sergeant had a strange hunch and went back to the site of the arrest where he found the ball-pein hammer and screwdriver.

Sutcliffe turned Queens when confronted with this new evidence.

Ah, just to correct you, he was found with a "tom" about to do the business and arrested for kerb-crawling and taken back to the nick. The arresting Sergeant had a strange hunch and went back to the site of the arrest where he found the ball-pein hammer and screwdriver.

Sutcliffe turned Queens when confronted with this new evidence.

What are you correcting me on?

You are describing his last attack when he finally got caught, I was discussing his earlier arrests in the late 60s before he started the killings.

Was watching it on Sky News last night all very scary. :(

As an aside did anyone see the Comedy awards 'aftershow' thing on ITV2?

They did a couple more awards and Oliver Stone presented one.

He came on and said something along the lines of 'It's great to be back in the UK, it's a lot similar to the Ripper days' - OMG it went down like an absolute led balloon, I've never seen such cringe worthy tv in my life!