The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ipswich murders..

wkdtime

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously think they should bring back capital punishment and use it when there is proof beyond resonable doubt.

Look at the case with the two C**t's that killed that Lawyer when they tried to mug him (a few months back), they should both been hunged, instead, they'll probably be released in 10 years or so on good behaviour.

I seriously think they should bring back capital punishment and use it when there is proof beyond resonable doubt.

Look at the case with the two C**t's that killed that Lawyer when they tried to mug him (a few months back), they should be hunged, both of them.

And that bloke who raped the 13yrd old, would have saved a hell of a lot of money.... could have gone to something more useful like police resources..

It's odd, given the rate he's killing at the moment (presuming this is the work of one person and that it's a chap) and my knowledge of other killers it almost points to there being a lot more dead over a longer period. Killers like this tend to start slowly and then end up in a frenzy like this a lot later on.

I suspect someone has been handing out Yorkshire Ripper books to the press given some of the clichéd stuff they are spouting. I'm finding it all quite interesting to follow but the juicy stuff doesn't tend to come out until long after the person / people responsible are caught.

The police will be waiting for them to get sloppy... it could be a while until this happens....

It's odd, given the rate he's killing at the moment (presuming this is the work of one person and that it's a chap) and my knowledge of other killers it almost points to there being a lot more dead over a longer period. Killers like this tend to start slowly and then end up in a frenzy like this a lot later on.

I suspect someone has been handing out Yorkshire Ripper books to the press given some of the clichéd stuff they are spouting. I'm finding it all quite interesting to follow but the juicy stuff doesn't tend to come out until long after the person / people responsible are caught.

The police will be waiting for them to get sloppy... it could be a while until this happens....

I think he's probably taken 1 a week...but has a "base" and then dumps them at his convenience...he knew the girls wouldn't be reported missing / cared about...

Thing that gets me is the double-life the killer is leading. Serial killers (usually) have family / friends / collegues, yet seem to be able to carry on with that side of their life without those around him suspecting a thing. Hopefully, as the victims are so concentrated around a fairly small area, he / she will be caught quicker than others before them. Trouble is the speed hes going at. Unbelievable.

the 3 girls that turned up are just minutes from my front door, and in fact the girl in nacton is about 20 yards from the road that i drive on to work (can see the forensic tent through the trees)and back in the mornings ... pretty sobering thought that I have driven past her body for the last few days or more and not noticed it.

wisdom here is that its a foriegn lorry driver ... as all the bodys on on the route fomr felixstowe.