The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wanted: Standard 17" Wheels

pjeaton

Hello All,

I am on the lookout for some standard silver 17" wheels for my Supra. I currently have a J-spec car with 16's.

My car is in good condition so I'm really looking for good condition wheels to match, or if the one's you're selling are scuffed, then you'll have to tell me where I can get them sorted out! (Preferably local to me, I'm in St Albans,)

With or without rubber considered.

I would like to see pictures of them before buying.

Cheers,

Phillip Eaton

St Albans

Hi, Yes we have a set.. They are in fair condition.. and they have good tyres, Ill try and get a pic of each.. (Got to find a camera though :( )

Hello All,

I am on the lookout for some standard silver 17" wheels for my Supra. I currently have a J-spec car with 16's.

My car is in good condition so I'm really looking for good condition wheels to match, or if the one's you're selling are scuffed, then you'll have to tell me where I can get them sorted out! (Preferably local to me, I'm in St Albans,)

With or without rubber considered.

I would like to see pictures of them before buying.

Cheers,

Phillip Eaton

St Albans

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.