The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Silver 94 manual N/A

Jackal

Its a Silver SZ 5 Speed Manual with full Veilside kit apart from Bomex front bumper, hard pipe induction with K&N airfiter,HKS cat back system that sounds great,HID's,18inch Wedsport 2 piece slit rims with Bridgstone 245-35-18 at the front,275-35-18 at the rear,clear side repeaters,front lights refurbed,Clifford 650 G5 with Black Jax and original Toyota 5 inch tv screen.

The millage is approx 83,000Kms

Mot is untill july 2007

Tax is untill july 2007

It was registed in the Uk in Dec 2005 and i bought the car in july 2006.

The condition of the car is immaculate inside and out apart from the near side rear wheel has minor curbage and a slight bit of Lacquer is missing of the rear quarter near the boot which is very

unnoticeable.

The car is well looked after as i own my own valeting Business and i am a valeter for a living. The maintaince has been taken care off by Turbofit with them changing the oil and filter every 3k miles.

As i bought the car from VinePlace there is still a 8 month warrenty left which covers Absolutely everything, but so far the car has been very reliable, even though i use the car to work every day i havent had a single problem.

I am selling because in a few months i will be a dad and i will be looking for something a bit more subtle and child friendly that i can park anywhere.

Sensible offers in the 5600 region

Pics are in my garage or if you want me to post up some engine or interia just drop me a pm. Cheers :D

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.