The mkiv Supra Owners Club

WANTED: (for around feb) modified manual N/A

shimmydude

Ok well after many talks with people on here i am starting the search now for an N/A Supra. This gives me plenty of time to see what is available then.

I am away for the xmas hols and will be back home at the start of Febuary, but, if the right car turns up at the right price before i am back i can arrange for the car to be looked at, test drove, picked up etc by my father for when i get back.

Rough specs im looking for:

Type: N/A

Year: any considered

colour: black pref. but would look at others

millage: not high

exterior: modified as much as possible

engine: not too modified (to keep insurance down)

um thats about it i think..

Price, am willing to go up to around 6k

Any offers then please get in contact some how, PM or post here, and ill have a look :)

Also if there is anyone who's car fits the bill, but they arnt looking to sell until around feb time, let us know. :)

Many thanks,

Chris

Hey dude,

I have The fast colour matey, full veidside, induction kit, large bore exhaust, advan raceing wheels on 255's, new front discs (uprated) coilovers, oh and neons underneath - real show car, and is awesome on high octaine - looking to go TT now, let me know if your interested dude -

rick

Hey dude,

I have The fast colour matey, full veidside, induction kit, large bore exhaust, advan raceing wheels on 255's, new front discs (uprated) coilovers, oh and neons underneath - real show car, and is awesome on high octaine - looking to go TT now, let me know if your interested dude -

rick

how much you looking for?

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.