The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My ICE set up KICKER!!!!!!!

johnd-mkiv

I have desisded to sell my ice set up before I go deaf an to fund the new single project.

I am selling a custom made MDF box with two 15" Kicker solobaric subs, 1.5 farad powercap with digital display (fitted under perspex pannel in the box), 0 guage amp wiring kit, Kicker KX1200 class D mono block amp, polished ally plate to mount amp onto the back seat, two infinity kappa series 6.5" midrange.

The box was designed so I could keep the spare wheel and all its tools in place just in case, the back seat can still be used with the amp tucked away from the wrong eyes when parked up. It has been covered in a black vinal (could do with a recover to be honest)

when this set up was in my 300zx it made 141.6DB when tested in a sound off comp, with the winner making 146 and over 15k's worth of ICE

Most can tell you how loud this is but its time for my single to entertain me with the screamer pipe and a straight through exhaust :D

£700

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.