The mkiv Supra Owners Club

wanted very cheap tt...

rxv8

it seems ok cj,but has a fair bit wrong with it and failed the mot on the repair/damage that was done to the car...plus needs tyres,exhaust etc etc...just seeing if thers anything else for sale as he is not in a rush...thanks

it seems ok cj,but has a fair bit wrong with it and failed the mot on the repair/damage that was done to the car...plus needs tyres,exhaust etc etc...just seeing if thers anything else for sale as he is not in a rush...thanks

hmm - may consider this as a winter project - did you go over to have a look? body/panel damage or is most of it mechanical? ta

the guy mailed me and said the mot failed on tyres all round,brakes binding/replacement...emisions...needs an exhaust...

and the repair to the front from the crash/damage was not to a satisfactory standard and seriously affecting the strength of the body mounting points...

my freind did not want this as could/would turn into a money pit...

but if you think its worth it...go for it...

the guy mailed me and said the mot failed on tyres all round,brakes binding/replacement...emisions...needs an exhaust...

and the repair to the front from the crash/damage was not to a satisfactory standard and seriously affecting the strength of the body mounting points...

my freind did not want this as could/would turn into a money pit...

but if you think its worth it...go for it...

I agree old chap. IMHO, it will turn into a deep money pit! It is a TT auto and they can be bought relatively cheaply now with no hidden surprises. If this car was so cheap to sort out, why doesn't the seller do it himself? :confused:

I agree old chap. IMHO, it will turn into a deep money pit! It is a TT auto and they can be bought relatively cheaply now with no hidden surprises. If this car was so cheap to sort out, why doesn't the seller do it himself? :confused:

I was just thinking that. But then TT's are cheap now anyway. So, why not buy a working one ? *even more* :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.