The mkiv Supra Owners Club

should i put in a complaint?

mathew

Very awkward situation but you were def doing the right thing....

If you complain it could make it worse...

On the other hand - the damage is done and she does deserve a arse kicking for breaking confidentiality...

I totally agree. If you want to just forget about it then I wouldn't complain, however if I was in that situation then I would write a letter of complaint as the receptionist has broke patient confidentially, you would definately have a case if you say your colleagues at work know and it has affected your job etc etc.

Getting it from dirty whores doesn't count. Especially if you didn't use protection against surplus diseases.

My STD lessons will be continued...:D

Much like men don't understand "the rules" according to women, women don't understand the "points" system... :p

The real danger of course is that it's your workmates daughter that would really get in trouble...

Your Ex was just gossiping with a colleague (although she shouldn't be) and would probably just get told off. It sounds like it was your workmates daughter that broke confidentiality outside of the office and could probably stand a chance of formal disciplinary or even dismissal...

If you've got to work with this girls father, I'd probably just put it down to experience and remember which door to go in next time :)

Everyone should be checked regulary. No matter how safe someone thinks they are, they never truely know what there partner is up too, or has done.

STD's come from anyone, not just dirty whores. I know a stunning blonde in Brighton, she caught herpes from her first boyfriend who was a fitness instructor in a local gym and a player. Such a shame as she is stunning. How did I know she had it ? well, in the same way these girls are gossiping about you, a friend of a friend of a friend warned me, as she knew I love blondes. I did eventually meet her, and to be fair she did tell me, but some people arent so honest.

The best way forward is to keep that bad boy bagged up until both of you are checked and cleared. Works for me now, also builds up excitement :-)

SBK

STD's come from anyone, not just dirty whores. I know a stunning blonde in Brighton, she caught herpes from her first boyfriend who was a fitness instructor in a local gym and a player. Such a shame as she is stunning. How did I know she had it ? well, in the same way these girls are gossiping about you, a friend of a friend of a friend warned me, as she knew I love blondes. I did eventually meet her, and to be fair she did tell me, but some people arent so honest.

SBK

Can't they cure herpes then? I've been very lucky in the past - only thing I've ever caught was thrush... I didn't have any symptoms and didn't know guys could get it... :(

STD's come from anyone, not just dirty whores. I know a stunning blonde in Brighton, she caught herpes from her first boyfriend who was a fitness instructor in a local gym and a player. Such a shame as she is stunning.

Sorry, so how is she not a dirty whore? Because she's stunning and blonde? Oh I seeeee.

My first post was tongue in cheek as is this one. ;)

Blonde / fit have nothing to do with catching herpes. The point is that although you think your safe / careful, the partner your with could be putting you at risk, by playing around. In the example I gave, the poor girl was young and suffered due to her ponce of an ex-boyfriend.

You cant get rid of herpes, different types, but on the whole, effects are just like the cold sores on your lips on your face. 99% of STD cant be seen, so unless the person tells you, how would you know until too late ?

Anyway, I wouldnt complain. Wouldnt bother me.

SBK

It is scenarios like this that stop people getting the proper treatment for such things as they are frightened or too embarrased, which is not good.

:yeahthat: They've acted disgracefully IMO. Her for talking about it in the first place, and him for thinking it'd be a laugh to mention it to you.

What is it with you and suing people?!

why not ? they would sue me ,.or you, or him .. or them.

it go`s on all the time- its a claims direct society after all now.

also im not saying i would sue ! but what if it was something life & death and seriously personal ?

i would go ape shit,. its allright telling people to chill ( in so many words ) when it doesnt affect you.

my comments were just a quick input of text saying what he could do.:rolleyes:

she only told her dad!

No she didn't. She told her friend who works there who then presumably told her dad. Like he says he has no idea who else knows. It's plain out of order to go around telling anyone she feels like that this guy's visited a clinic, for whatever the reason!

No she didn't. She told her friend who works there who then presumably told her dad. Like he says he has no idea who else knows. It's plain out of order to go around telling anyone she feels like that this guy's visited a clinic, for whatever the reason!

So thats not even half as bad if she told her a colleague!

"around telling anyone she feels like that this guy's visited a clinic"

didnt she just tell one colleague?

I don't know mate, I'm just going but what he said, ie "i dare to think what other mates she has told."

You may have a point......would it be (legally) acceptable for his ex to have told a collegue considering they both work in the same place? Which would mean it was the friend that broke confidentiality by telling her dad.

Personally I'd complain about it. Especially since it seems that this girl has waited to tell the collegue that wasn't even in on that day simply just to spread a rumour and not for any professional reason.

So thats not even half as bad if she told her a colleague!

Sorry, don't understand that bit. ;)

hello all! not been here for a few days so havnt kept up with this thread but ive just read through it.

just a few points,

i wasnt ashamed or embarrassed about having my nob checked as many are saying.

talking to the guy in work today and now hes saying his daughter was only making it up,yeah right!, obviously its got back to the ex that i know and they are getting their thongs ina twist.

il be completely honest and say that i saw this as a perfect way of getting back at the ex after some things that went on that caused the end of our relationship.

and a quick message to all guys - the girl that i had the check up over just happend to be stunnin and the best shag ive ever had. it just goes to show that no matter how pretty they are they can still be riddled with all kinds. the moral of that - cover the old boy first :)

oh yeah a visit to the gum clinic also results in 12 free rubbers!!:cool: