The mkiv Supra Owners Club

6 Speed TT - quick sale needed

CJ

I recently sold this car and the new owner has decided she prefers something a little less "in your face". She is looking for a quick sale and needs it completed by this weekend!

Here is the spec:

It is a 1994 6 speed TT with just 38,000 on the clock. It has been HPI cleared (I have the paperwork here) and has a recent service and cam belt change. It has 9 months MOT and about 3 months tax.

It benefits from a Clifford concept alarm system with the Blackjax feature and also comes with the highly sought after Recaro seats. Overall the bodywork is excellent but it does have a small dink in the bonnet (o/s) and a small dent below the n/s rear window which are easily (and cheaply) repaired by Dentmaster or such like.

There are 18" alloy wheels fitted to the car and they come with Bridgestone tyres with plenty of tread left. It also has brand new glass headlights and a brand new HKS Super Dragger exhaust fitted.

Please PM me with sensible offers over 7k for this superb buy but please be aware that this needs to be concluded by the weekend.

NB - The car is currently situated in Leeds.

£7k for a 6 speed TT?!?!

that car would look fantastic with some new lights in the front bumper....would finish it off nicely.

shouldn't have too much of a problem at that price.

Offers over 7k! But you are right, this is an absolute bargain for someone. It wasn't that long ago this sold for a lot more!

holey cr@p batman, thats a bargain!

Good luck CJ :) - but u won't need it - someone will rip your arm off for this ...

I a not selling this one for me, it is his is me being a good Samaritan. TBH, If I was selling it, I would want at least 8.5k!

Bugger Bugger Bugger Bugger just before xmas as well :( if this was in the new year it would be loan time

If it was going to be for sale then, it would go up in price dramatically ;) . It is only at this bargain price due to her needing a quick sale. :(

Dont like white supras usually, but this ones a beaut, like was earlier said, it just needs facelift indicators front & side to look finished. I'm sure she won't have to wait long, with saint CJ looking after her;)

Well, the potential buyers have until Friday and then she takes it to the garage to part ex it. :(

Col,

PM Matt H, he's just come into some money and is looking to pick up a low mileage manual TT as a project car (much as it pains me to help him out - he'll only rub my nose in it :p)

edit: just to clarify this isn't Matt Harwood, but the young whippersnapper Matt H from oop North in Lancashire

Mike

The lady has accepted an offer from a member and the sale should go through on Saturday.

I just hope he plays fair with her and doesn't try to chip her down again (as he tried this afternoon) after agreeing the deal verbally with me. :(

Just a bit of good old haggling ;) And she got what she wanted for it which I think is fair for both partys.

Car will go to a good home, as in germany where it can be driven legally like its ment to be ;)

I must be getting old. I always thought that haggling stopped once a deal had been agreed. You must have different rules in Germany. :rolleyes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.