The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Red 1994 NA Supra (Mad Matt's old car)

MrHanky

This is now sold, deposit taken.

Hi,

This is actually up for sale on behalf of my wife Vicki. I bought this car for myself initially back in April from Mad Matt, but within a few months gave it to my wife and bought a TT instead. But because we both had impractical cars we kept the 328 as the family car. So basically my wife is selling to buy an Impreza estate instead, so we no longer have to have 3 cars.

Ok here is what I know about the car:

-1993 Red NA Supra with about 60000 miles

-TRD exhaust (Decatted)

-18” Fox Racing RS alloys with good tyres all round (the rears were replaced just before I bought the car and have only had about 2k miles on them)

-G-Force coilover suspension bought from Miami GT about 4 months ago.

-Kenwood CD player (MP3 WMA compatible)

-Veilside replica side skirts and front bumper.

-Cobra alarm and immobiliser with certificate.

- RPS street clutch

The car had a full service and cam belt change done in August at the MkivStore and also had a refurbished starter motor fitted at the same time. The MOT was also done at this time and there were no problems apart from the lack of rear fog light. This was fitted by them whilst there.

The interior is in excellent condition and the only bad thing I can say about the interior is that the drivers seat looks a little worn.

The bad points

I don’t want anyone to have a surprises if they come to view the car so I will do my best to detail everything here. The front bumper has some marks on it and a 3” crack along one of the edges. I have been told that this can be fixed but to be honest I have not had the spare money to get this done. I will probably be looking at a standard bumper from one of the other members on here to see if the colour matches, if it does then I will probably put this on as the current bumper is in my opinion a bit of a mess (not terrible, but not great either). The other point I would like to make is that the paint is flaking off the bottom of the drivers door and could do with fixing (I have been quoted £130 to fix this). Aside from these bad points there is one tiny pin dent on one of the rear quarters. Other than these faults the car is in great condition.

I will put some pictures on when I get home tonight.

Price - £4500 ono.

No longer has the personalised plate

I am open to offers and understand that its not the best time of the year to sell.

Thanks

Mark

Yeah Mark, but it is the best time of year to buy!!!:p

Can you put up some pickies and I let you know!! Is it Auto or Man?

H.

Hi there

Its a manual, the car is mine and I have to say I am heart broken, on the verge of tears at the prospect of selling her but sacrifices must be made :(

Vicki

Hi there

Its a manual, the car is mine and I have to say I am heart broken, on the verge of tears at the prospect of selling her but sacrifices must be made :(

Vicki

Nevermind Vicki,

You'll be even more upset if I buy her cos she'll be sprayed black in no time.

Nothing personal about red but my wife has had a dream that we are in crash in a red car and therefore must discount it in our search. So she thinks anyway.

H.

:love: GULP! Been looking for an NA and been checking out forum for almost a year now, av to sell my run around (Yaris Tsport) first but your supe is PERFECT[GRIN][/GRIN]. When you looking to sell and can I come and see it? Live in Wolverhampton, Leic just down road, can come up this weekend?? lolx

Hi, sorry I have only just come on line. I have sent you a PM and will give you a call.

What times the meet at LFE Nick?, im sure Stef mentioned this to me but lack of sleep is making me forget loads of things at the minute :)

Thanks

Mark

Hi, sorry I have only just come on line. I have sent you a PM and will give you a call.

What times the meet at LFE Nick?, im sure Stef mentioned this to me but lack of sleep is making me forget loads of things at the minute :)

Thanks

Mark

Dude, I'll come talk to you about this tomorrow at work.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.