The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hangovers

bromy

I bet you drink Stella! ;) as soon as i gave up stella and tried other beers, my hangovers were no more!! stella is evil

You're right Stella is evil. Evil hangover at an evil price.

But it gets you pissed two pints quicker than anything else and therefore it is not false economy.!!!

H.

Yeah but how much is a greasy breakfast these days??? And a decent pack of painkillers? Add it up dude it is false economy, especially if you retch 3 of those pints up at the end of the night :D

I think you've hit it on the head Brian: the answer to hangovers is the tactical chunder! :D

I bet you drink Stella! ;) as soon as i gave up stella and tried other beers, my hangovers were no more!! stella is evil

No, I had to give Stella up a few years ago used to send me really silly, tasted superb though I do sample the odd one or two if I am out with the boys though;) . I tend to drink Carlng Cold these days think one of the problems is I cant recognise the point when I have had too many, my mrs can when I am out with her she will tell me. Tried all the water before bed business and I just forget and go to bed, basically my hangovers last all the next day till evening

Didn't have a hangover from Saturday night, but I was black and blue, on sunday morning. Got up for the toilet at 4 in the morning and promptly fell down the stairs. I missed the top 6-7 , cleared them easy and ended up in a snotty heap on the floor. Misses had to come and retrive me.

Im stilll aching today... Should know better at 38 years of age lol

Si:d :D

Seriously guys, if you thought Stella was good, you should really try Warsteiner! its a German Beer, and sends me silly after a couple of pints minus the hangover! its wicked stuff and tastes a hell of a lot better than Stella! :D

I've tried that - shared a keg of it with a mate before going the pub and it was really good. Felt a bit off the next day but nowhere near as bad as I should have.

Seriously guys, if you thought Stella was good, you should really try Warsteiner! its a German Beer, and sends me silly after a couple of pints minus the hangover! its wicked stuff and tastes a hell of a lot better than Stella! :D

Ah yes good old Wobbly :D Strange thing is that stuff mess's with my head far more than stella does.

I had a great idea while out on Friday. What with all the outsourcing and offshoring going on I figured, why not outsource your hangover?

At the end of the night, an ambulance shows up with a trusted-offshore-3rd-party-outsource-partnership-company employee, and they perform a full transfusion, giving them the toxins and subsequent hangover, and you get a lovely night's kip, fresh as a daisy :)

-Ian