The mkiv Supra Owners Club

WTF - police dont respond to 3 999 calls!

Fifty

:D :p

Just got off the phone to my son who is at Uni in Portsmouth

Last night a huge crowd of kids 13-15 age group were smashing up cars in the strret; one of them weilding a breeze block.

My son and his mates called 999 3 times and on each occasion were told "unless someone is seriously injured were not sending anyone" One of the lads girlfriends was pul;led to the ground and assaulted. Most of these were colored immigrant spawn = what a fucking suprise.

What can be done: lodge formal complaints, fat chance.

Anyone up for a vigilante exercise.

Fuck Blair and Fuck this dump - tough on crime what a fucking joke.

Rich:D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Southampton and recently whilst walking my dogs had an "incident" with 4 teenagers. Because I wasn't injured the police weren't interested. I found out one of their names who has an ASBO and shouldn't have been out. Been sorted now and couldn't have been me as I was at work:search:

it reverts back to the same old story that they are under strength with police officers and need to prioritise calls, unfortunately that is no help to the caller as the call you log is a high priority to you!

bin pcso's and employ more police!!

the government should realise that the tax payers deserve a service and not the drug addicts who are in prison through *choice* and are handed out cheques for their human rights being breached because they cannot stab a frickin needle in their arm!

RAAAAAAR DONT GET ME STARTED!!!!

Hahahah, sorry I have to giggle at this...

Not because of what has happened, but purely because of the irony in it.

Earlier on this week, the neighbours had the police round because of the kids playing on the grass (The bobby on the beat didn't even knock on my door because I've had it out with him with regards to the people speeding up and down our road)...

Apparently the kids shouldn't be outside playing unsupervised on an open bit of grass. The bobby even discussed possible further action (hinting at ASBO's)... The really ironic thing, the kids are aged between 7 and 11 and I know for a fact for just playing and CERTAINLY not causing any trouble other than being loud (but aren't kids)...

So I guess, a bunch of 7-11 year olds making some noise playing at 6pm is more important than your call... gotta love this country..

Coloured immigrants in Portsmouth? That doesn't sound right. There's hardly any coloured folk round here.

e.g. I was out on the beer last night and never saw a single non-white person the whole evening - apart from the guy who served me a kebab at about 12.30

Coloured immigrants in Portsmouth? That doesn't sound right. There's hardly any coloured folk round here.

e.g. I was out on the beer last night and never saw a single non-white person the whole evening - apart from the guy who served me a kebab at about 12.30

I always say that... people in Gosport go 'off it' because of the immigration centre... I think I've seen two black people here in three years..

Some of the people I work with are some of the most 'racially sensitive' (shall I say) people I've ever met... I just think Christ if they came to Middlesbrough and saw the Mosques we have there... they'd be running for the hills...

My old next door neighbour had some teenagers bung a rock through his window. The kids came back half hour later taunting. He called the police and they basically said they wouldn't come either. He informed them then not to worry he had a big bat and would deal with it himself. Within 2 minutes there was a knock at the door and he was cautioned for threatening behaviour. Go figure. Kids came back half an hour after the feds left so he walked out and flattened one. They never did come back.

Its outrageous that in a modern society like this that people feel the only recourse to deal with issues like this is to revert to "medieval" methods. Its shows that the law and its enforcement truly does fail society allot more than it should.

Oh and for the record the lads that were bothering my next door neighbour were what society accepts as middle class white kids.

I think I've seen two black people here in three years..

if they came to Middlesbrough and saw the Mosques we have there... they'd be running for the hills...

Odd innit? I wonder why there's no coloured folks round here? Just 25 miles away in Southampton there's thousands of asians.

:D

perfect another medal please Mutley!

oh and I aint bothered what color they are but I was told they were coloreds and thats what my boy said so ...

or maybe just a twist of cynism somewhere lol

Rich

But once you will go out and smash one of those coloured ones face to jelly with baseball bat, because he f****d up your Supra for example, next day all newspapers will call you racist, they will also say it is your fault they are on streets smashing cars, because they hadn't had chance to grow up in friendly enviorment and they are putted down by white, rich bastards like you!

I'm not bothered by skin colour, this was just example.

Mr Fifty,

Please write a letter of complaint to the local MP where your son is.

The more prople that raise this issue, the more that can be done about it.

Most people don't realise how understaffed police forces are. The sad fact is that on a Saturday night in a city resources will be 100% tied up most of the time. Consequently 999 calls that are graded 1 (highest grade) will go unresourced.

The reason your son was told that there would be no attendance unless someone is serisouly injured is probably due to all resources being tied up with more serious offences than criminal damage. i.e. GBH's, violent disorders (pub fights), rapes, burglaries etc.

Sad, but true.

Thats just it isn't it. The reason the country is going to the dogs is that there isn't enough police to do the policing. We pay all this tax and still there isn't enough police, doctors, nurses, firemen, etc etc. We do however seem to have a terrible amount of litigators, bureaucrat's, jobsworths, and politicians that don't actually seem to do allot.

Mr Fifty,

Most people don't realise how understaffed police forces are. The sad fact is that on a Saturday night in a city resources will be 100% tied up most of the time. Consequently 999 calls that are graded 1 (highest grade) will go unresourced.

The reason your son was told that there would be no attendance unless someone is serisouly injured is probably due to all resources being tied up with more serious offences than criminal damage. i.e. GBH's, violent disorders (pub fights), rapes, burglaries etc.

Sad, but true.

Look I agree with you; and of course that is the reason and I am not critisising the police as such. Accept that they WORK for us and they should be raising merry hell with Blair.

How dare that prick suggest he is fighting crime; all the numbers are doctored for political reasons anyway - Geez they are the nutters who've created all this mess in the first place.

Mr Fifty,

Sad, but true.

perfect time to go testing the supra's top end!

I had my car broken into caught the shit and promptly introduced him to the "Welcome" stick by the front door and sat on him whilst HID called the old bill.

They arrived the scrot shouted assult and I was arrested before him WTF, I was simply restraining the guy. ok he was losing claret but still.

I was released 2 hours later wothout charge but come I was potecting my property and misses.