The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wanted: 95/96 UK TT6

SupraKid

Well after totalling mine, i need a new one!:p

Was also looking at getting the Focus RS but if the right Supra came up for sale, i think i'd much rather buy that!!

My old one was perfect, 96 N, UK, manual, in brilliant condition, i think it'll be really hard to get something to match that :(

I want a perfect one really, so willing to pay some serious money! Upto 12k depending on mileage and condtion.

Dont get the focus. Slow as anything!

Not that slow for a FWD hatch. They do 0-60 in 5.9 and 30-70mph less than half a second slower than a 400bhp BMW M5. I also happen to know of one for sale.

03 plate, 32,000 miles, FSH, Mongoose Exhaust, decat, Bluefin, 260bhp, Tax and MOT till March (99% sure it's March). It's been my baby for 15 months but times are changing and a house is my next purchase so it needs to go. PM if you're interested. I'd be after £14,000.

Cheers, Mark

how much did you insure it for? i doubt you'll get back wot you paid for it

That what i was thinking they are notoriously crap at paying out, offering you 000s less than it value at first, you may have to reject there initial offer and prove what its really worth!

Good Luck!:rolleyes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.