The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Twin Turbo RZ - BPU (with dyno sheet)

Conrad

I should be getting my working Visa for Canada back in the next few weeks so I'm off to Whistler to learn to snowboard :p . I'll be needing some spending money so my beloved car has to go.:(

It's bad timing needing to sell this time of year so I know somebody will have a bargain with my Sup.

Here's the info......

1994 Supra Twin Turbo RZ

Auto

Metallic Silver

Black Leather

AXE Deepdish 18" alloys

OEM skirts and spats

Front lip

Clear side repeaters

Lowered

Blitz Boost Gauge

Blitz Dual Boost Controller

Thor Fuel Cut Defender

Thor De-limiter

CW Restrictor Ring

CW Decat Pipes

RSR Exhaust

Walbro Fuel Pump

NGK Spark Plugs

Toad Cat 1 Alarm & Immobilser

JVC Head unit & Sony Xplod Speakers

5 months Tax

MOT until February

General info:

The car was imported in 2000 and I have loads of reciepts for work carried out since. Most work done by Toyota including 3 services, one with a cambelt change (18k miles ago). I also serviced the car myself back in May (approx 3k miles ago) when I went BPU. I used Silkolene Pro. I have all the original books from Japan and I have a manual in English. I also have what looks like a service book from Japan and what appears to be the auction sheet.

I have ownded the car since Nov '05 and it has had four owners.

The car is in absolutely beautiful condition and everybody who sees it comments how they can't belive it's 12 years old. Every panel is original, nothing has been sprayed or changed. The interior again is in excellent condition.

I took the car to Weston Performance on 29th October to have the car dyno'd. I made a very impressive 389 BHP with 388lbs of torque. Greg from Weston who had the car on the rollers said the car delivered the power spot on and sounded very healthy.

Ok so now for the bad(ish) bits....

The car has covered 108k miles since new. (The odo was also converted into miles upon import). I know mileage is a big issue for some people but this car has been exceptionally well looked after, anyone who has seen it can vouch for that. Remember this car was totally stock until six months ago. I'm totally confident the turbos are healthy and the dyno should back that up.

Also a couple of the wheels have been curbed sligtly, nothing major just scuffed round the rims.

There's also a very minor scuff above the one wing arch. You'd hardly notice if it weren't pointed out and I'd say it would mop out.

Inside, the drivers outer bolster has two or three worn creases in it but again that's very minor.

Oh, and the dreaded yellowing of Jspec lights is eveident too.

And finally the price.......

I'm putting the car in the Auto Trader next week and also on Ebay. I thought I'd post up here in the mean time to see if anyone wants first dibs.

The price to anyone on here is just £5995.

IMO you would seriously struggle to find another Supra in this condition, to this spec for that price.

If anyone has any questions give me a bell on 07881 918713.

Thanks - Conrad

Heres some pics:

Whistler rocks get in the gym and work on those knees though, I'll probably be out there in jan/feb.

Nick. :cool:

Oh no, think my nobbly knees are in for a hammering then. I've never so much as seen a snow board let alone used one. Fun times ahead me thinks, best get some insurance sorted thinking about it! :D

Guest Nicholas
Oh no, think my nobbly knees are in for a hammering then. I've never so much as seen a snow board let alone used one. Fun times ahead me thinks, best get some insurance sorted thinking about it! :D

Good idea matey, your knees will be killing afer a couple of days.

I went to Livigno with a couple of friends in jan this year, I've been riding for around 10 years and they have for a year or two after 3 days that was it they could barely stand :) spent the last few days on my own :( !

Enjoy whistler and blackcomb mountains and visit the cow shop in the village!

Nick :)

This car is now sold - to a very nice man from Holland.

I got a measly £5600 for it, truely shocking. I know I'm biased but how can all that car be worth such a little amount? :(

I had just one call in three weeks, damn time of year. :confused:

At least I've plenty of spending money for Canada though!:woot:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.