The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The drivers down south are insane.

RedM

We drove down from the North yesterday. M1 then an A road from Northampton towards Oxford then a really long A road to Southampton then M27E.

After Oxford the traffic was mental. Plenty of cars and pissing rain and yet we were being left standing at the speed limit! Nose to tail traffic at 90-100 mph and cars undertaking too. Nuts. We just plodded on. Better safe than sorry.:(

...and the rush hour traffic around Southampton. How do you (who live there) handle it?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahahahaa

Im from the midlands but regularly travel south and I have to say I prefer southern drivers a lot. Presently Im at Lancaster university and I find myself screaming at traffic to move a little faster.

Im sure northerners dont drive as fast, and I have no idea why. Its the little things really, like traffic thats not ready at traffic lights, so you get 2 cars go through a junction at a time!

maybe i just drive too fast though :D

I think he is originally from the south :innocent:

Spot on, Sir.

you should spend an hour on the m25...

Damn, my one junction quip is far too late.

Still early...most of them havent come in from the fields yet:d

I'll deal with you later.

Now, off to a fiftieth birthday bash.:D