The mkiv Supra Owners Club

3.2 litre forge built motor supra rz

Guest dee_rz

started life as a 94 supra twin turbo j spec version now built and big single using hks forged pistons, conrods and crank (only about 10k ago)

, have reciept of alot of it's work including the £7800 engine build

hks stainless steel head gasket

new water pump

ngk racing plug heat range 7

Big single turbo conversion using the best parts from 2 kits both boost logic parts and greddy parts

Garrett GT4088-special- better known in japan as blowzilla (love that name)Turbo with a 1.06 A/R, T4 style divided inlet flanged turbine housing with 3" V-Band outlet. Has a 4" inlet anti-surge ported compressor housing largest trim available in GT40 family

Compressor:

-Wheel: 88mm w/ 54 trim

Housing Type: 4.00" inlet with anti-surge

Turbine:

-Wheel: 77mm w/ 84 trim

-Housing A/R: 1.06 A/R

-Housing Style: Standard T4 divided inlet w/ 3" V-Band outlet

-Oil Cooled

Using boost logic oil line return and feed kit with water cool by pass

50mm greddy exturnal wastegate with screemer pipe/dump tube

greddy anti heat coated manifold and heat wrapped also with fensport heat wrap

100mm wide k&n straight off the turbo

greddy emanage ultimate ems ecu with greddy 3 bar map sensor

6 speed manual

mobil 1 tri syn motor oil 10w 30

power enterprise mag power 2 oil filter

greddy 1.3 bar oil cap

greddy 1.3 rad cap

Envy chrome hard upper rad pipe

Envy chrome rad clamps

polished alluminum intercooler/rad slam panel

blitz large 4 row intercooler

titanmotorsport stainless steel clutch line kit

rps max 6 puck with sprung hub clutch (rate for 825lb/ft of torque)

rps segmented lightweight 14lb flywheel

walbro GSS342 pump

18" lenzo alloys with 245/40 conti sports (911 n2's) front

265/35 goodyear eagle f1 gsd3's

full custom exhaust with 3" bore

5" slash cut tail

full twin de-cat

apexi induction kit

tein coilovers type h.a tarmac spec fully adjustable

chris wilson fast road pads and discs all round front and rear

5.1 motul oil

veilside front strut brace

cusco rear upper strut brace

hks turbo timer

gready profec spec b boost controller

air fuel ratio gage

greddy boost gage

veilside c1 front bumper

trd side skirts

veilside rear spats

painted fuse covers and cam cover (like a metalic bayside blue)

silver dash respray

momo trec steering wheel

passenger top glovebox side screen build (7")

Alpine motorised screen minidisk head unit with another screen

single disc dvd mp3 player

sat nav just need gps antenna

amped jbl frount components

t.v tuner

full window tints

clear side repeaters

viper silicone boost hoses

leather rear seats

comes with full year m.o.t and can do tax too if need be

The car needs bigger injectors and the ecu needs to be installed and tuned i can get the ecu put in and tuned from a friend for only £300 and the injectors will cost about £300 for some 800cc

Much more can be done to this car but once set up it is good to run around 700-800bhp which the turbo will make and hit the low 10's which i have been told it will run and at a large terminal speed

I have to sell fairly quick due to the fact i'm moving in to a bigger house so for a while i need something a little cheaper.......... well much cheaper and i'm sure i'll come back

The car will be going on ebay as of tommorrow but i can and will take of at anytime, it will have what i regard as a low reserve which i'll keep quite for now.

Thanks guys any questions please pm or pop a post on here

Negative views or comments are not welcomed just keep them to yourselves or pm :D

haven't got great pictures of engine bay but will put some new ones up tommorrow as those ones were progress pics and are old it now look alot tider and has blue hoses instead of red :) :cool: has been used for music video shoot and set prop for sky t.v show and has won two show trophys.

Offers £££££

all above is true and in reciepts and can be seen on car have amended a few bits as these are what is 100% clear

fact is it's worth alot more than a bpu supra and comes with kit wheels dvd screens etc and a built motor and pics are here to be seen you either want or you don't but i'm happy to change things and make sure everything is clear hence i thank you guys for what you have done and i know and warrant that alot of you guys know alot and want the right info going out to people :cool:

fact is it's worth alot more than a bpu supra and comes with kit wheels dvd screens etc and a built motor and pics are here to be seen you either want or you don't but i'm happy to change things and make sure everything is clear hence i thank you guys for what you have done and i know and warrant that alot of you guys know alot and want the right info going out to people :cool:

I disagree, there are a number of reasons for people to be scared of this sale. Even stating that its a 3.2l conversion when it isnt should be enough to raise concerns. The rest of the errors in your post should stop most people from going any further.

You have also come up on the moderators radar a few times before which is why I took the time to go through your post.

So I would suggest you make a post clarifying all the queries I have raised, clearly stating that its not a 3.2l and also stating what it would need to bring it up to a spec that would allow somebody to actually run it as intended. That should include the injectors, fuel rail, emanage install, emanage mapping and so on. Anybody new to supras would not understand what you are selling and would get quite a surprise if they went to turn the boost up while running 440cc injectors.

JB

i've already stated that it shouldnt be tuned up boost wise above 0.6 untill the emange is installed and bigger injectors are fitted, fuelrail is not essential, how do i change the title of the thread?? i never lied but engine wise i have been informed wrong a long time ago but as i said the motor has had this rebuild, someone change my thread title or tell me how??

So I would suggest you make a post clarifying all the queries I have raised, clearly stating that its not a 3.2l and also stating what it would need to bring it up to a spec that would allow somebody to actually run it as intended. That should include the injectors, fuel rail, emanage install, emanage mapping and so on. Anybody new to supras would not understand what you are selling and would get quite a surprise if they went to turn the boost up while running 440cc injectors.

JB

Im bored today so Im going to be pedantic here. We have had this post reported to the mods and I also had a PM sent to me about it.

You either post up as I requested above or I will edit your first post to clearly state what my problems are with the spec. Even now theres more things that worry me, you say theres a strut brace....the mounts are there but no strut brace in place on the engine bay pictures. Does it even fit over the single turbo? Do you want me to keep going and pull the spec completely to pieces? There are others who would no doubt assist in pointing out problems with the spec, you know how people are on here.

Write the spec as if you were selling to people who know nothing about Supras so that those who are not familiar with the mkiv can understand what they might be buying.

You saw the recent kerfuffle about a trader selling cars that didnt quite match up to the spec. We wouldnt want the same to happen again would we?

JB

the strut brace clears the turbo fine, that pic was posted just after it was installed (it's an old pic but will get new pics tomorrow)

I was at the music video not long ago for goodness sake the car runs 100% a-ok pm me regarding what you have a problem with and i'll amend i'm human and make mistakes, if i set this up and run a 10 second 1/4 mile or a low 11 at a high terminal will you then be happy, at the end of the day it is going to be quick for someone and is ladden with greddy, boost logic and hks parts etc :search:

i have the car for about just over a year the car was built when i bought it for £16000 then and since then it was only bpu untill only 2 months ago when i had the single installed i only since then drove it on weekends and was told to keep at 0.6 bar

as a comprassion someone on here ran the same turbo at 1.15 bar and produced 545bhp 0.6 bar it wouldn't produce a great deal of power and fuelling wise it would be fine at this, but i haven't gone around driving it hard i only state i would keep it at 0.6 bar as i'm told but i'd just rather baby it till injectors and tuning were done.

IMO, you should get the rest of the single set-up squared away, drop the nonsense about the 3.2 and then place it up for sale. You will have a much easier time of it then and will be able to command a better price. Prospective buyers will know exactly what they are getting and everyone is happy. ;)

yep looks that way, i have already said and agree with other that i wanted to change the title of the thread and amended some of the spec

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.